2020 NFL draft discussion thread (Spoiler free thread)

Totty

3 hours ago, DannyB said:

The Chiefs took a player with a troubling history of violence? I'm shocked -- SHOCKED!

Lol he cheated in school, which if that’s high crimes lock me up. And he got in a fight with a teammate which pretty much happens on every team every, Kobe and Shaq got in a fist fight, Jordan punches Kerr, and basketball isn’t a violent sport like football.

GTFO with labeling him like that.

9 minutes ago, Mizter_Clean10 said:

Lol he cheated in school, which if that’s high crimes lock me up. And he got in a fight with a teammate which pretty much happens on every team every, Kobe and Shaq got in a fist fight, Jordan punches Kerr, and basketball isn’t a violent sport like football.

GTFO with labeling him like that.

He fractured the quarterback's orbital bone. That's not normal. That's not common.

Patrick Mahomes packing his bags for OTAs:

Dwight Schrute The Office GIF - DwightSchrute TheOffice Dwight ...

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, DannyB said:

He fractured the quarterback's orbital bone. That's not normal. That's not common.

Patrick Mahomes packing his bags for OTAs:

Dwight Schrute The Office GIF - DwightSchrute TheOffice Dwight ...

In other news Mahomes made our 1st round pick. Dude is like 24 y/o. Such a baller move.

12 minutes ago, Kirill said:

In other news Mahomes made our 1st round pick. Dude is like 24 y/o. Such a baller move.

I'm not entirely sure what this post is trying to say. But uh...Mahomes is great. Like, super great. So, there's that.

1 hour ago, Hunter2_1 said:

The Eagles drafting Jalen - what is the best case scenario there? That he never sees the field because that would mean Carson has remained healthy?

Best case is what the Pats used to do. Have a good backup and then ship him for a draft pick 3 years later.