(Polls) 2020 NFL Draft Round 2 and 3 Discussion

Mind Character

Round 2 questions  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Do the Browns Trade Up in Round 2?

• No. They Trade Down.
    • Yes. They Trade Up.
    • No. They Stay Put.
  2. 2. Who Should the Browns try to Select in the 2nd Round?

• Ross Blacklock, DT TCU --------------------------------------------------------------->
    • AJ Epenesa, DE Iowa ------------------------------------------------------------------>
    • Jeremy Chinn, S Southern Illinois ------------------------------------------------>
    • Denzel Mims, WR Baylor ------------------------------------------------------------->
    • Julian Okwara, DE Notre Dame --------------------------------------------------->
    • KJ Hamler, WR Penn State --------------------------------------------------------->
    • Kyle Dugger, SS/LB Lenoir-Rhyne ------------------------------------------------>
    • Xavier Mckinney, S Alabama ----------------------------------------------------->
    • Cole Kmet, TE Notre Dame --------------------------------------------------------->
    • Logan Wilson, LB Wyoming ------------------------------------------------------->
    • Michael Pittman Jr., WR USC ------------------------------------------------------>
    • Yetur Gross-Matos, DE Penn State ----------------------------------------------->
    • Zack Baun, LB Wisconsin ------------------------------------------------------------->
    • Robert Hunt, OG/OT Louisiana-Lafayette ------------------------------------->
    • Antoine Winfield Jr., SS Minnesota ----------------------------------------------->
    • Jaylon Johnson, CB Utah ------------------------------------------------------------->
    • Tee Higgins, WR Clemson ------------------------------------------------------------>
    • Grant Delpit, S LSU aka "The Great Delphin" ---------------------------------->
    • Jordan Elliot, DT Missouri --------------------------------------------------------------->
    • Trevon Diggs, CB Alabama -------------------------------------------------------------->
  3. 3. Grade the Jedrick Wills Jr. Selection in the 1st Round:

• Great ------------------------------------------------------------------------------>
    • Good ------------------------------------------------------------------------------>
    • Solid ------------------------------------------------------------------------------>
    • Meh ------------------------------------------------------------------------------>
    • Disappointing --------------------------------------------------------------->
    • Bad ------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

I don't care what anyone says, and I know the Bengals have a long way to go to build their roster, but Joe Burrow and let's say a Denzel Mims along with Joe Mixon, AJ Green, Tyler Boyd, John Ross, Jonah Williams is a really good start to a dynamic offense that could be very troublesome in years to come.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Mind Character said:

I don't care what anyone says, and I know the Bengals have a long way to go to build their roster, but Joe Burrow and let's say a Denzel Mims along with Joe Mixon, AJ Green, Tyler Boyd, John Ross, Jonah Williams is a really good start to a dynamic offense that could be very troublesome in years to come.

The nfl is copying the nba 

It’s about getting buckets

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Mind Character said:

Apparently, the CBA has a provision for catastrophe which includes agreed upon player/executive salary reductions tied to reduction in revenue and cap; however, it defers loss in player salaries into a deferred payment structure that may be subject to litigation regarding the interest that may or may not accrue on deferred/loss salaries. This prevents the over-the-cap out of nowhere due to catastrophe example.

Being honest, I 100% did not know about this.

1 minute ago, candyman93 said:

Being honest, I 100% did not know about this.

I didn't have a clue about it either until recently when conversations about the NBA executives and players CBA designated salary reductions led to football reporters to wonder out loud if the NFL would be headed toward the same thing and/or if the new NFL CBA had different or similar provisions.