(Polls) 2020 NFL Draft Round 2 and 3 Discussion

Mind Character

Round 2 questions  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Do the Browns Trade Up in Round 2?

• No. They Trade Down.
    • Yes. They Trade Up.
    • No. They Stay Put.
  2. 2. Who Should the Browns try to Select in the 2nd Round?

• Ross Blacklock, DT TCU --------------------------------------------------------------->
    • AJ Epenesa, DE Iowa ------------------------------------------------------------------>
    • Jeremy Chinn, S Southern Illinois ------------------------------------------------>
    • Denzel Mims, WR Baylor ------------------------------------------------------------->
    • Julian Okwara, DE Notre Dame --------------------------------------------------->
    • KJ Hamler, WR Penn State --------------------------------------------------------->
    • Kyle Dugger, SS/LB Lenoir-Rhyne ------------------------------------------------>
    • Xavier Mckinney, S Alabama ----------------------------------------------------->
    • Cole Kmet, TE Notre Dame --------------------------------------------------------->
    • Logan Wilson, LB Wyoming ------------------------------------------------------->
    • Michael Pittman Jr., WR USC ------------------------------------------------------>
    • Yetur Gross-Matos, DE Penn State ----------------------------------------------->
    • Zack Baun, LB Wisconsin ------------------------------------------------------------->
    • Robert Hunt, OG/OT Louisiana-Lafayette ------------------------------------->
    • Antoine Winfield Jr., SS Minnesota ----------------------------------------------->
    • Jaylon Johnson, CB Utah ------------------------------------------------------------->
    • Tee Higgins, WR Clemson ------------------------------------------------------------>
    • Grant Delpit, S LSU aka "The Great Delphin" ---------------------------------->
    • Jordan Elliot, DT Missouri --------------------------------------------------------------->
    • Trevon Diggs, CB Alabama -------------------------------------------------------------->
  3. 3. Grade the Jedrick Wills Jr. Selection in the 1st Round:

• Great ------------------------------------------------------------------------------>
    • Good ------------------------------------------------------------------------------>
    • Solid ------------------------------------------------------------------------------>
    • Meh ------------------------------------------------------------------------------>
    • Disappointing --------------------------------------------------------------->
    • Bad ------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

20 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Based on his Twitter activity I feel like Higgins won't be signed by anybody, but he'll be on our sidelines in street clothes as a hype man.

I really want him back. I like his play on the field as a WR4, and I like his connection with Baker. I like his character as well. I still think he likely comes back with us on maybe a 2/$4 mil or something like that.

4 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

I really want him back. I like his play on the field as a WR4, and I like his connection with Baker. I like his character as well. I still think he likely comes back with us on maybe a 2/$4 mil or something like that.

he can easily be the teams #3 WR. I just really want to know what really happen last year.

8 minutes ago, Reginaldm9 said:

Kitchens didn't need Higgins on the field when he was forcing the ball to Odell and the TEs every play. 

Yeah it was super frustrating, but I don’t know if it was all Freddie.  Baker seemed to feel the need to keep everyone happy as opposed to just make the read and make the throw.

For this offense to take the next step Baker is going to have to learn to tell the receivers to shut up or get out of the huddle.

26 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Yeah it was super frustrating, but I don’t know if it was all Freddie.  Baker seemed to feel the need to keep everyone happy as opposed to just make the read and make the throw.

For this offense to take the next step Baker is going to have to learn to tell the receivers to shut up or get out of the huddle.

It was more so about Higgins and Freddie being in that weird fight about his healthy and his ability to play with both guys saying different things about what is going on with the media.

I also feel like Freddie called a lot of plays that were for specific people and not for something that is just going to scheme people

• Like 2

6 hours ago, DawgX said:

My only real complaint about this offseason is letting Schobert go. He's not elite or anything, but he's a good LB and seemed like a solid leader. If he had gotten a CJ Mosley type contract, I'd get letting him go, but he didn't. I still think they should have retained him and just front-loaded his contract.

At least one of our young LBs are gonna need to really step up or else we'll be in trouble.

The fact that you have to go through BAL for the next 10 years to win the division---you need fast attacking LBs who can tackle to stop them and cover their TEs and the Browns biggest weakness on D is LB so they will be easy to exploit in that matchup

• Like 1