The QB Thread: Everything Carr, Stidham and beyond...

RaidersAreOne

18 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

he was no locked to be a superstar but he was dominate in college. I think he would have been similar to Lamar Jackson, maybe better. Not a perfect prospect but he was a baller in college 

So many people are dominant in college. That means nothing. I can name monster QBs in college who didn't do a damn thing in the NFL. He was a poor man's Kyler Murray, at best. 

4 minutes ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

So many people are dominant in college. That means nothing. I can name monster QBs in college who didn't do a damn thing in the NFL. He was a poor man's Kyler Murray, at best. 

I disagree. Not sure how he would have read defenses and adjusted, but the man made plays with his arm and legs. Lamar Jackson has had great success just using his legs. 

3 minutes ago, FloydFan said:

BP was always pretty fair about Carr. Way more than quite a few of the anti-Carr folks who question the most unquestionable things about him. Will never forget people saying he wasn’t tough enough when he was playing with a dang broken back🙄

Yessir, plenty of debate in 2017/18 about that point. I remember the word coward being used and me saying no one who gets behind a center in the nfl is a coward. Lmao!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Devilshark69 said:

Yessir, plenty of debate in 2017/18 about that point. I remember the word coward being used and me saying no one who gets behind a center in the nfl is a coward. Lmao!

Yup. I remember it very well. I was constantly just like “what in the hell is wrong with y’all?”

Yeah my biggest hit was when I wanted Honey Badger and a lot of BPeople 😆 gave me crap because he was too small. But he just was a frigging ball hawk! My miss however. If I'm being honest. Terrell Pryor. Oh I thought we finally had the guy man. I was like that size and speed good arm...and...negative ghost rider.

Some people just have higher expectations than others when it comes to carr and the qb position. Some value yards over tds. Some don’t think his fumbling problem is as big of a deal as others. It is what it is. Everyone’s entitled to their own opinion. 

iirc bp was the first poster here with a carr sig literally pounding the table for him. so some of y’all are tripping but that just goes to show you how hard they ride for carr. All logic goes out the window. If anything I value bps opinion on carr more than any other poster cause of his carrfax 

it’s just as fans after 6,7,8 years you know what you have with carr. Some are content with that some aren’t it is what it is 

2 hours ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Some people just have higher expectations than others when it comes to carr and the qb position. Some value yards over tds.

Who does this on this forum? Who has said this? And no, your perception doesn't count. If you make this claim, point out where it's been said otherwise, you're just trying to talk ****.

• Like 1