The QB Thread: Everything Carr, Stidham and beyond...

RaidersAreOne

1 hour ago, jpaulthe1st said:

I understand your point but the difference between a Rolls Royce and an Audi in real life is huge

Not really, RR are owned by BMW and Audi is part of the VW group. More whistles and bells on a Rolls obviously but it's not like a Rolls and an AMC Pacer was my point 😀

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Darbsk said:

Not really, RR are owned by BMW and Audi is part of the VW group. More whistles and bells on a Rolls obviously but it's not like a Rolls and an AMC Pacer was my point 😀

I mean. They're both fast. Depending on the models. But in the end, one's faster, and has a bulgari to tell time. 

4 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

Same... and now, who the heck knows what they will do. Going to be interesting none the less. 

the key is hitting on the mid-rounders, which is why the Rams have gotten away with trading away so many top picks. I believe they will be busy moving up and down, accumulating picks. Still should be fun. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

Adams wanted to play with him, but you’re right he’s trouble long term. And like you said, we’re gonna be the doormat of the afc.

The Kirk Cousins deal is what Carr deserves. Adams makes us more competitive definitely but we still have our work cut out for us in the AFC. We have two Super Bowl QB winners and that alone is tough

4 hours ago, Darbsk said:

I know this is being parroted ad nauseum and is strictly speaking true but it's not like one team has Rodgers and another has Jared Goff. The difference isnt that great IMO, it's like Denver has a Rolls Royce, Kansas has a Mercedes, San Diego has a Porsche and we have an Audi........it's not a huge gulf realistically IMO. 

I like you analogy, it makes sense

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, FloydFan said:

Keep holding out hope man. Don’t let the dream die. 

Keep holding on to mediocrity man. Until Carr starts winning more, his status will be in the air yearly like it has been.  Not sure how Adams will keep him from fumbling 

31 minutes ago, bucksavage1 said:

Huh?! What has Carr shown you he’s better than Mahomes, Wilson or Herbert. Fact is a fact

that was to the 1+1, theyre going to lock him down to be the long term QB, Adams didnt come so DC can leave. 

• Like 1