> 2021 Draft Prospect Thread <

Kiltman

44 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I was playing around with the TDN draft simulator and a kid who I taught a couple years ago popped on there. Looks like he might have a real shot of getting drafted. That is pretty cool 

is he gonna star in direct to streaming movies after being a huge eagles free agent signing failure like Nnamdi Asomugha? 

13 hours ago, ninjapirate said:

I love devonta think he will drop though for being skinny and then like 4 years later everyone will be like of that was a stupid reason to knock him.

Possibly. I have him as a top 5 guy right now but obviously that can change but he just dominated a very capable secondary. Very impressive stuff from him thus far. 

21 minutes ago, TwoUpTwoDown said:

Just a reminder I loved Tee Higgins pre-draft (picked him in the 1st round in a mock I posted on here) and you all said it was a terrible pick. Just a reminder.

tenor.gif?itemid=12085110

lol he looks way better than I expected. Tough that Reagor is hurt with all of these rookie WR's blowing up. I really like Reagor, so hopefully the future will vindicate me. Certainly not a good look with Higgins, Jefferson, Aiyuk, Claypool etc

I feel like this is the case for the Eagles every year isn't?

• Kiltman changed the title to > 2021 Draft Prospect Thread <