> 2021 Draft Prospect Thread <

Kiltman

Wentz has been dreadful in these 3 years this game. But 1. We're not in any position to move on from him until after next season and 2. Give him a chance to rebound before you completely jump ship. 

A lot of people around here would jump off a yacht because someone spill a glass of water in the bar.

12 minutes ago, Danger said:

Wentz has been dreadful in these 3 years this game. But 1. We're not in any position to move on from him until after next season and 2. Give him a chance to rebound before you completely jump ship. 

A lot of people around here would jump off a yacht because someone spill a glass of water in the bar.

just easier to dive in and move on instead of waiting 2/3 years for the yacht to sink.

I need two things,

1. Some semblance of caring from Doug...like what the hell have these gameplans been?
    Do you have one? How can you not scheme anyone open?
  2. Any example that Carson is fixing himself. How has he regressed to worse than he was as a rookie?
    He looks terrible out there. Zero confidence/arm talent/accuracy/common sense/ability to read the defense. It's baaaaaaaaddd.

If we can't get either this year, cut bait and move on from Doug. Give a new staff a shot to fix him just because of the cap situation, but Im not optimistic,

3 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Let me see Wentz throw to Ja'Marr Chase for a year before I go full nucular on him 

I'm honestly just throwing this season out. It's been trending towards this mess since Brooks went out for the year before they even stepped in the building

It will be nice to see a competent #1 finally...even if it is on a highlight reel of overthrown passes.

8 hours ago, Danger said:

The eagles are in a position to move on from Carson they already drafted his replacement. 

8 hours ago, Kiltman said:

just easier to dive in and move on instead of waiting 2/3 years for the yacht to sink.

I need two things,

1. Some semblance of caring from Doug...like what the hell have these gameplans been?
    Do you have one? How can you not scheme anyone open?
  2. Any example that Carson is fixing himself. How has he regressed to worse than he was as a rookie?
    He looks terrible out there. Zero confidence/arm talent/accuracy/common sense/ability to read the defense. It's baaaaaaaaddd.

If we can't get either this year, cut bait and move on from Doug. Give a new staff a shot to fix him just because of the cap situation, but Im not optimistic,

I'm not disagreeing with you. 

It's far easier to cut ties with Doug and I think we should give Doug the rest of this year. I just woke up so that's the most coherent response you're getting right now.

Another bad problem is that we have 20 million of un used cap space and that is hurting our team. Howie got us in this mess. Restructuring Alshons contract was probably one of his biggest mistakes . That 20 million could be an elite player or two really good starters 

Edited by DeSean Jackson

5 hours ago, DeSean Jackson said:

Another bad problem is that we have 20 million of un used cap space and that is hurting our team. Howie got us in this mess. Restructuring Alshons contract was probably one of his biggest mistakes . That 20 million could be an elite player or two really good starters 

Having 20 Million of unused cap space right now, when we're in the hole by EIGHTY million next year, is the least of our worries, we need that for rollover.

3 hours ago, Danger said:

Having 20 Million of unused cap space right now, when we're in the hole by EIGHTY million next year, is the least of our worries, we need that for rollover.

We'll have to offer FA's vet minimum deals, then secretly wire 15 million to their offshore accounts each season.

• Kiltman changed the title to > 2021 Draft Prospect Thread <