> 2021 Draft Prospect Thread <

Kiltman

2 minutes ago, Scalamania said:

I'll have whatever you're having. 

I didn't mean that in a good way. I'm just saying, we're gonna be ruin our draft stock this year. I would stake my presence here on it. We'll finish like. 6-9-1 with the 12-13th pick.

2 minutes ago, Danger said:

I didn't mean that in a good way. I'm just saying, we're gonna be ruin our draft stock this year. I would stake my presence here on it. We'll finish like. 6-9-1 with the 12-13th pick.

We need a miracle to win 6 games at this point. This team is bad and the schedule is brutal. The Giants are the only team on the schedule that I can say we have a shot against, and I think I am starting to doubt that. 

27 minutes ago, Danger said:

What six teams are we beating? Sweeping the rest of our division and beating the niners this week? I don’t see this happening at all. Think 3-4 wins is pretty realistic assuming Carson doesn’t start playing like he did last year. 

There will be like 3 or 4 games where Miles Sanders manages to run wild and DeSean is somehow healthy and catches a bomb from Hurts. We will end up picking like 7th or 8th imo. Chase will go 6th, Parsons will go 5th. We'll end up taking Oweh in round 1.

I think we sweep the giants, beat WTF, and split with Dallas. That's 4 wins. I think we win 3 other games besides those to finish 7-8-1. I want to believe we can make a run. But something feels different with this team compared to the usual "underdog" mentality. We'll see. As long as the division keeps us in it, I have no choice but to have hope.

22 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

I think we sweep the giants, beat WTF, and split with Dallas. That's 4 wins. I think we win 3 other games besides those to finish 7-8-1. I want to believe we can make a run. But something feels different with this team compared to the usual "underdog" mentality. We'll see. As long as the division keeps us in it, I have no choice but to have hope.

I wish I was this optimistic but after watching the first three weeks it's hard to be. I can't imagine this team beating Dallas right now. And I can't find 3 other wins on the schedule and that includes the Browns. 

I am ready to pick top 5.

48 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Niners, Steelers, Ravens, Browns, Packers, Cards, Saints, Seahawks. Which 3 of those teams are we beating? Only one I see being realistically winnable is the Browns and atm I highly doubt we would beat them. 

Imo it is more likely we end with 2 wins than 7. 

Edited by AZ_Eaglesfan

43 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Niners, Steelers, Ravens, Browns, Packers, Cards, Saints, Seahawks. Which 3 of those teams are we beating? Only one I see being realistically winnable is the Browns and atm I highly doubt we would beat them. 

Imo it is more likely we end with 2 wins than 7. 

I think we can steal one this Sunday night, Steelers can be had, Cardinals can as well. Browns too. Ravens Packers Saints Seahawks, although unlikely, but you never know. I've been watching the NFL long enough to know how wonky and unpredictable it can be. The only teams you truly can count out are those totally bereft of talent. This team isn't one of those.

3 hours ago, Scalamania said:

We need a miracle to win 6 games at this point. This team is bad and the schedule is brutal. The Giants are the only team on the schedule that I can say we have a shot against, and I think I am starting to doubt that. 

That's what I was thinking. Even if the team turns it around and plays decent the schedule is just brutal. 6 wins will be tough. 

11 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

I think we can steal one this Sunday night, Steelers can be had, Cardinals can as well. Browns too. Ravens Packers Saints Seahawks, although unlikely, but you never know. I've been watching the NFL long enough to know how wonky and unpredictable it can be. The only teams you truly can count out are those totally bereft of talent. This team isn't one of those.

They're not stealing a game this Sunday night - the 49ers are a team we should beat given all of their injuries. A loss on Sunday night puts us at rock bottom, IMO and secures our spot as one of the bottom 5 teams in the NFL. 

16 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Lots of this teams “talent” is injured or aging and lacking. In terms of talent from top to bottom, the Eagles have some of the worst in the NFL. This fact isn’t surprising at all when you look at how terribly we have done in the draft the past 5 years. 

• Kiltman changed the title to > 2021 Draft Prospect Thread <