> 2021 Draft Prospect Thread <

Kiltman

1 hour ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Man we love the draft around here. We need impact at LB. Parsons is my dream scenario in round 1 or whoever may be the consensus top LB. There's enough to work with at WR with Fulgham, Reagor, Ward, and Hightower moving forward. Still gotta see what Quez can do too. Our offensive weaponry is good in my opinion. Just can't use it. There's some life there. So I'm pretty firmly against WR in round 1. We need a safety and a corner in rounds 2 and 3. Jalen Mills can't start at safety past this year and Maddox can't start outside at CB past this year. They are both bigger liabilities than any of the WR. Receiver can be round 4 for me. Should be defense first few rounds.

If they pass on Chase because “we have Fulgham and Reagor” everyone should be immediately fired 

3 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Wrong 

If we are going non-QBs our draft board should be more like this:

1. Sewell

Then, some order following him of Parsons, Pitts, Chase, Farley, Surtain and probably Paye.

Rank them after Sewell how you feel fit, but those should be our top guys as it stands right now. It’s early, but there are also really good prospects in the next group after the guys listed above.

10 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

If they pass on Chase because “we have Fulgham and Reagor” everyone should be immediately fired 

Okay calm down bruh. Sewell is a better prospect than Chase. He’s not the only guy I would consider if we are picking in the top 5, but I’d still love to have him.

20 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

I don't think the wr are holding us back though. I think the corners, lbs and safeties are.

Everything is holding them back. The roster is a disaster. You don’t pass on an elite talent like that because you have decent talent at a position. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Danger said:

We aren't in a position to be picky. Take the best player available.

Take the BPA as long as it isn't a DE. Because we have already wasted way too much of the teams resources there you mean. 

I can't stop myself from trading down every time i do a TDN mock.

Like do I want Ja'marr Chase or do I want a CB, S and LB? 

33 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

Take the BPA as long as it isn't a DE. Because we have already wasted way too much of the teams resources there you mean. 

They don't look too good at DE going forward. DE would certainly fill a need. As would just about any position pretty much.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

yeah but it feels like such the Howie Roseman thing to do and that grosses me out.

Any of these edges shorter try hard types? Because we might as well just try to win the division, you know Howie is gonna love that.

9 hours ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Parsons isn't an elite talent?

Yes, but the point is I’m not crossing Chase off my list because we’re “ok” at WR that’s crap. This offense needs elite playmakers. If they pick Parsons over Chase I’m not salty in the slightest (although I’d prefer Chase) 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ninjapirate said:

I want an elite player. This roster is full of fine to bad players. Adding 3 more ok players over an elite one is meh. They already have 10 picks

• Like 1