> 2021 Draft Prospect Thread <

Kiltman

2 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

@TheRealMcCoy was getting close, I edited what he said a bit.
Trying to get in front of it before anything escalated.

It doesn't seem to really be going anywhere and moreso isn't really the point of this thread.
Like I said, if it's a discussion you guys want to have, go for it. Make a thread.
But lets keep this thread to looking ahead and not looking back.

What a joke. 

14 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

What exactly is the problem?

Someone gets butt hurt so we have to stop the debate? Nobody else broke any rules - give the dude a warning and let the discussion continue. It's not like this board is exactly lighting it up with content these days. 

50 minutes ago, Wentz you dog you said:

What the poster said in response to me Kiltman was far worse lol... But I guess we can't talk about Metcalf over JJAW in other threads then?

Yeah go for it. Makes sense. It makes sense here too when talking about how bad Howie is at evaluating (though everyone knows this by now) and being used against this year’s crop.

Go wild posting Jefferson highlights til your hearts content in the “around the nfl” thread, or again make a thread. If you want to do a detailed thing on how good he is and talk about scouting the WR position post some of that in here too. I just don’t think highlights and hindsight on players from older drafts needs to be the focus here when it’s not being used to analyze this upcoming draft. 

Yes @TheRealMcCoy went further, thus I stepped in. I should’ve been more direct and @ him, but given I responded right after I figured it’d make sense still. For that I’m sorry, wasn’t meant to read as singling you out.

What he said wasn’t really needed nor was it some big thing that needed to be reported or go further. I stepped in to try and stop it from going there.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Scalamania said:

Someone gets butt hurt so we have to stop the debate? Nobody else broke any rules - give the dude a warning and let the discussion continue. It's not like this board is exactly lighting it up with content these days. 

I was stopping it here in this thread, which was also tapping the brakes on it to stop the usually escalation from something like that. 

I think it is a worthy discussion and thus should be broken out into its own thing, as I said. Bonus is it can keep the focus in this thread to the 2021 WRs that we could actually be drafting.

If @Wentz you dog you didn’t make it, I’d do it myself with taking all the post in this thread talking about it and split them out...but not something I’m going to do while the game is on. Everyone here clearly has differing opinions on the position and given how bad our receivers typically are let’s hear some detail discussion about it.

I’m never going to outright stop a football discussion (or really any conversation/post) as long as people can be fine with each other about it. Never have. 

1 hour ago, Kiltman said:

I was stopping it here in this thread, which was also tapping the brakes on it to stop the usually escalation from something like that. 

I think it is a worthy discussion and thus should be broken out into its own thing, as I said. Bonus is it can keep the focus in this thread to the 2021 WRs that we could actually be drafting.

If @Wentz you dog you didn’t make it, I’d do it myself with taking all the post in this thread talking about it and split them out...but not something I’m going to do while the game is on. Everyone here clearly has differing opinions on the position and given how bad our receivers typically are let’s hear some detail discussion about it.

I’m never going to outright stop a football discussion (or really any conversation/post) as long as people can be fine with each other about it. Never have. 

Fair enough.

Think it was a trash move to stop the discussion in this thread as there's been some good back and forth. 

10 minutes ago, Scalamania said:

Fair enough.

Think it was a trash move to stop the discussion in this thread as there's been some good back and forth. 

There was some, and I’ll move all of that over. 

It was just starting to devolve a bit there the last page or two.

and yeah...

tenor.gif

• Like 2

• Kiltman changed the title to > 2021 Draft Prospect Thread <