> 2021 Draft Prospect Thread <

Kiltman

1 hour ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Chase, Smith, Surtain, Parsons. Give me one. K bye 

Honestly I'm good with any of them.

Usually I'm not keen on LBers early but... I gotta rep my alma mater here. So long as we don't pull out any last minute stupid wins, we're guaranteed to be able to pick between at least 2 of them.

I went game by game and with how I predicted rest of league, we're picking 5th if we go 3-12-1, 6th if we go  4-11-1, and picking 9th if we go 5-10-1.Of course that's merely with how I predicted schedule so could certainly end up picking even higher or lower than above projections, but basically I am assuming Jets, Jaguars, Bengals and Cowboys continue sucking which makes #5 our best case scenario.

I'm all in on taking Chase or Smith. Whether it's to help in the Wentz restoration project, give our new franchise QB Hurts a weapon to grow with, or to have an established WR for when we draft our QBOTF in 2021.

Cowboys and Bengals play eachother this week and the Chargers are at home against the Falcons.

In a perfect world the Bengals beat the Cowboys, and the Chargers win. We pick 4th overall this week, and then lose to the Cowboys week 16 and move up to 3rd overall.

• Like 1

On 12/5/2020 at 8:59 PM, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

How good are those bloodline kids? I know ones Asante's kid & Surtain

Any chance the Eagles could get one if they're good that is. I don't follow many college teams. Really only follow Ohio State

Fwiw, jaycee horn is also a bloodline kid. Son of Joe horn. I really like him on a press man scheme (not sure what you run)

2 hours ago, Forge said:

Fwiw, jaycee horn is also a bloodline kid. Son of Joe horn. I really like him on a press man scheme (not sure what you run)

We aren’t gonna pick him with our 1st and he may not be there with our 2nd. He fits the physical and size profile you guys seem to like though.

5 hours ago, EAGLES3658 said:

A kinda sad thought is that after drafting Wentz 2nd overall not long ago, giving him a big contract, and then spending a 2nd on Hurts last year, a new staff may want to pick their own QB and spend another 1st this year. 

I wouldn't hate it if we got a sweet coach and could somehow get Fields. Freaking love the kid so much. Was big fan even before the Buckeyes. That's my squad too so it only enhances my love for him. We'd have to trade up to 2 most likely

5 hours ago, EAGLES3658 said:

A kinda sad thought is that after drafting Wentz 2nd overall not long ago, giving him a big contract, and then spending a 2nd on Hurts last year, a new staff may want to pick their own QB and spend another 1st this year. 

Hire Daboll he coached Hurts in college and is probably the best bet to salvage Wentz.

Problem solved.

53 minutes ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

I wouldn't hate it if we got a sweet coach and could somehow get Fields. Freaking love the kid so much. Was big fan even before the Buckeyes. That's my squad too so it only enhances my love for him. We'd have to trade up to 2 most likely

Only problem is I think it'd be more likely they ended up with Lance or Wilson than Fields or Lawrence. Even with a new staff, I hope they try to salvage Wentz or develop Hurts. If neither of those look promising then look for a QB next offseason. 

1 hour ago, Jeezla said:

The Cowboys wouldn't take Parsons, would they? Too much $$$ in Jaylon and LVE? I could see WFT or Giants taking him if they picked top 10.

If we stay somewhere close to where we are now good chance we can get Parsons if we want him. Who knows if we will draft a LB that high unless we have a new GM though.

• Kiltman changed the title to > 2021 Draft Prospect Thread <