> 2021 Draft Prospect Thread <

Kiltman

SMH.... I had a somewhat lengthy post typed up for my TDN mock and right as I was finishing writing about the 7th round pick I accidentally hit something and went back to the previous page and lost it. Was hoping it saved what I wrote, but all it had was my previous post. ¬¬

Anyways.... not gonna type it up again, but here it goes.

9. Caleb Farley CB

41. Jaelan Phillips DE (could've went Jayson Oweh too)

73. Chazz Surratt LB

144. Elijah Molden WR

149. Reed Blankenship S

187. Marlon Tuipulotu DT (He's not in their system, but just declared and I wanted a USC player and he would be a good fit with us likely cutting Malik)

218. Ronnie Bell

230. Khalil Herbert or Elijah Mitchell RB (Trey Sermon was on the board, but no way he's there that late lol.... dude just rushed for 331 yards in the conference championship)

253. Brian Robinson RB or Tamorrion Terry WR (Not sure if either will come out, especially Robinson)

Edited by TheRealMcCoy

22 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

If they stay in that 5-10 range Chase, Surtain or Farley. After that it becomes complex. 

despite all their holes to me CB and a true#1 wr and the team’s biggest needs 

I agree and I also think that lines up with who would be the BPA if they are picking 5-10. 

We're currently at the 7 spot. Hopefully the Texans beat the Bengals next week, and the Panthers beat the No Names. Then we move up to 5th. Falcons probably lock up the 4 spot, since they play KC and TB. At pick 5, the options will be glorious.

Edited by Jeezla

3 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

We're currently at the 7 spot. Hopefully the Texans beat the Bengals next week, and the Panthers beat the No Names. Then we move up to 5th. Falcons probably lock up the 4 spot, since they play KC and TB.

that should be Chase for us if we get to 5 right?

6 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

We're currently at the 7 spot. Hopefully the Texans beat the Bengals next week, and the Panthers beat the No Names. Then we move up to 5th. Falcons probably lock up the 4 spot, since they play KC and TB. At pick 5, the options will be glorious.

With Hurts playing the way he is, we 100% win at least 1 of these last 2. Is there any chance of pick #5 if we are 5-10-1?

2 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

With Hurts playing the way he is, we 100% win at least 1 of these last 2. Is there any chance of pick #5 if we are 5-10-1?

Our HC is Doug Pederson and our DC is Jim Schwartz. We can definitely lose out.
We'd probably pick 7th-8th with 5 wins. Aka Waddle or DeVonta or the #2 OL or the top pass rusher in a weak pass rusher class.

Edited by Jeezla
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Jeezla said:

Our HC is Doug Pederson and our DC is Jim Schwartz. We can definitely lose out.
We'd probably pick 7th-8th with 5 wins. Aka Waddle or DeVonta or the #2 OL or the top pass rusher in a weak pass rusher class.

Yeah back of the top 10 still lands us one of the corners or a receiver.
Hell there is a chance Micah is there at 8, depends who is in front of us.

• Kiltman changed the title to > 2021 Draft Prospect Thread <