Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Kiltman

2021 NCAA/Draft Prospect Thread

Recommended Posts

What kinda QBs we lookin at day 1 and 2 next year?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

What kinda QBs we lookin at day 1 and 2 next year?

Funny thing is the Hurts pick actually negates the real possibilty of that exact scenario happening now.

Sudfeld wont be back, we probably would of been drafting a rookie QB and signing a FA Vet to round out the 3. Now it will just be the vet IMO.

Edited by Nabbs4u

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Nabbs4u said:

Funny thing is the Hurts pick actually negates the real possibilty of that exact scenario happening now.

Sudfeld wont be back, we probably would of been drafting a rookie QB and signing a FA Vet to round out the 3. Now it will just be the vet.

if he aint a Jalen or can throw the ball...dont talk to me Nabbs

 

that said if you all wanna feel old I saw Asante Samuel Jr will be in this draft

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
18 hours ago, Kiltman said:

that said if you all wanna feel old I saw Asante Samuel Jr will be in this draft

Can't tell you how much it warms my heart that you all are now considered old!🍺

Dingo and I, on another level but god it's funny how things have changed over the past 14 years.

Edited by Nabbs4u

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Baron Browning could be a nice/very nice LB. All the size and speed and tackling ability you'd want from a MLB, but he's never been the starter. He'll be interesting to watch if he takes over Malik Harrison's full-time role. Might end up being the #3 MLB after Parsons and Moses if he looks somewhat instinctive and solid in coverage, because he'll have a very good combine. Not Dylan Moses-level good, but Kenneth Murray-level good at a larger size.

Edited by Jeezla

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't know much about most prospects yet, but I'll give a run down where I see Penn State guys right now.

LB Micah Parsons (Top 5-10)
TE Pat Freiermuth (Top 25)
RB Journey Brown (Round 2-3)
DE Shaka Toney (Round 4-5)
CB Tariq Castro-Fields (6th-Undrafted)
C Michael Menet (7th-Undrafted)
RT Will Fries (7th-Undrafted)


Wildcard is Safety Lamont Wade, not sure how I feel about him right now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Danger said:

I don't know much about most prospects yet, but I'll give a run down where I see Penn State guys right now.

LB Micah Parsons (Top 5-10)
TE Pat Freiermuth (Top 25)
RB Journey Brown (Round 2-3)
DE Shaka Toney (Round 4-5)
CB Tariq Castro-Fields (6th-Undrafted)
C Michael Menet (7th-Undrafted)
RT Will Fries (7th-Undrafted)


Wildcard is Safety Lamont Wade, not sure how I feel about him right now.

Only saw a little Journey Brown, but he looks fast

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Jeezla said:

Only saw a little Journey Brown, but he looks fast

Reportedly runs a 4.29 at 5'11" 211. Not much wear or tear on his body. Great acceleration and vision. Benches 395 (Barkley was 405 for comparison). Doesn't have Barkley's lower body strength though. Maxes at about 500 as of March, whereas Barkley topped out at 650.

Edited by Danger

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, nlesthought said:

Mess up for Micah? 

It sucks he’ll end up being a Giant probably. would continue the tradition of guys I really like going to the other teams in the East.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

It sucks he’ll end up being a Giant probably. would continue the tradition of guys I really like going to the other teams in the East.

Annnnnd TE Pat Freiermuth will probably be a Cowboy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, nlesthought said:

Mess up for Micah? 

I think you mean Trade Carson for Parson(s)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some guys I'll be on the lookout for:

RB – Zamir White, Najee Harris, Trey Sermon
OL – Alaric Jackson, Trey Smith
DE – Hamilcar Rashed, Jaelan Phillips, Jayson oweh
LB – Micah Parsons, Quay Walker
DB – Marco Wilson, Caleb Farley, Richard LeCounte

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Who are the best C's? Have to imagine this is Kelce's last year, and I don't want Isaac at C.

Edited by Jeezla

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jeezla said:

Who are the best C's? Have to imagine this is Kelce's last year, and I don't want Isaac at C.

seumalo moves over driscoll plays guard?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  



×