2021 NCAA/Draft Prospect Thread

Kiltman

I´m the complete opposite. As an Eagles fan I have come to hate the draft (in the sense that I dread when the day comes) specially after last years debacle. 

The Eagles have never been good at it but since Howie regain control we are downright awful. 

I know a lot of folks on here have been waiting for who I want in RD1 since I couldn't of been more spot on about Justin Jefferson last year after getting a lot of harsh criticism at the time, SO HERE WE GO:

1) DeVonta Smith (sad we have to go for WR again but crappy drafting & roster management does that).

2) Patrick Surtain

3) Jaylen Waddle

4) Micah Parsons

5) Caleb Farley (NOT A FAN OF HORN WHICH MEANS WE TAKE HIM ;))

Mid round wants as of now: Andre Cisco (CUSE NATION STAND UP), Josh Palmer, Paulson Adebo, Dyami Brown, and Jabril Cox

Edited by Wentz you dog you

2 minutes ago, Wentz you dog you said:

Lol... To be frank, I haven't done enough research this year if I'm going to be honest... Who are you a fan of? I remember you being on the JJ train last year

Any of the top skill players and/or Parsons. 

5 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

tombradystripsack-1024x576.jpg

You ever wonder what must've been going on through PE's head when this happened? lol

Sunken until the last play when BG whiffed (threw off the timing) and missed a sack probably

• Like 1