> 2021 Draft Prospect Thread <

Kiltman

21 hours ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

ummmmm

Damn why didn't I think of that...... you guys realize that really isn't a realistic option, right?

Right now we are 65.7 million over the cap going into 2021. 

If we were to trade Wentz after this season we would be 90 million over the cap.

How would you suggest we get under the cap for 2021 after you trade Wentz and don't have a lot of good contracts you can shed with a lot of cap savings?

The eagles will save almost 1 million dollars in cap room if they trade him. His signing bonus wasnt big so he is tradeable he just isnt really cuttable. 

54 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

The eagles will save almost 1 million dollars in cap room if they trade him. His signing bonus wasnt big so he is tradeable he just isnt really cuttable. 

hmm I was looking at release I guess... well I guess it depends on if you can find someone to take on his contract

I don't think there is any way a trade happens, so its kinda moot point.

Edited by TheRealMcCoy

I’m actually hoping we lose out, we need a whole makeover. 
cut everyone including cox in offseason. He’s not worth 20 million anymore he’s fallen off. Take the hit this offseason as we won’t be able to sign anyone. Then offseason after we should be good on cap. We need a mini rebuild, the pre Wentz try to win a sb years are starting to kill us with all the bad contracts and old players.

15 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

carson is who you want to trade he's the worst qb in the nfl.

Wentz isn’t the worst Qb, I think it’s his confidence. Look at our record when lane johnson isn’t playing and when he is. I think Wentz is shaken by the redskins game. He looked amazing the first half of that redskins game and then he kept getting hit, I think it messed up his timing and is in his head. He doesn’t trust his line and panics and makes bad choices. I wouldn’t be shocked if he’s hiding a back injury after that game as his mechanics have been bad and becoming an arm thrower. Wentz is well respected and we could get two firsts for him EASILY. But I don’t think howie is going to give up on him. It’s amazing how a true number one wideout is crucial to success. Look at the cards now with Hopkins, we messed up on that one. Michael thomas is out and saints look terrible. I blame Howie for this, drafting JJ over Dk. Dk and reagor would be such a nice combo for years. I think colts, broncos, or the bears would be good fits. With colts being the best with there line. 

Edited by DeSean Jackson

1 minute ago, DeSean Jackson said:

Wentz isn’t the worst Qb, I think it’s his confidence. Look at our record when lane johnson isn’t playing and when he is. I think Wentz is shaken by the redskins game. He looked amazing the first half of that redskins game and then he kept getting hit, I think it messed up his timing and is in his head. He doesn’t trust his line and panics and makes bad choices. I wouldn’t be shocked if he’s hiding a back injury after that game as his mechanics have been bad and becoming an arm thrower. Wentz is well respected and we could get two firsts for him EASILY. But I don’t think howie is going to give up on him. It’s amazing how a true number one wideout is crucial to success. Look at the cards now with Hopkins, we messed up on that one. Michael thomas is out and saints look terrible. I blame Howie for this, drafting JJ over Dk. Dk and reagor would be such a nice combo for years. 

look up the stats of who the current worst qb is in the nfl. Its him., he's a piece of garbage,.

1 minute ago, ninjapirate said:

look up the stats of who the current worst qb is in the nfl. Its him., he's a piece of garbage,.

Look at his wideouts, Oline , and I even blame doug for not helping out his oline with a extra blocker. Doug play calls has been sh*t, he has routes where they cut right infront of eachother. He makes it to complicated and they take to long to develop and when our wideouts can’t get open it’s too late to get to the 2nd and 3rd Read esp when our Oline has 3/5 backups. 

1 minute ago, DeSean Jackson said:

Look at his wideouts, Oline , and I even blame doug for not helping out his oline with a extra blocker. Doug play calls has been sh*t, he has routes where they cut right infront of eachother. He makes it to complicated and they take to long to develop and when our wideouts can’t get open it’s too late to get to the 2nd and 3rd Read esp when our Oline has 3/5 backups. 

carson changes plays every time he says kill. so you cant blame playcalling.

2 minutes ago, DeSean Jackson said:

He’s in his head, skins game rattled him and he lost confidence in his supporting cast

so we should believe that carson will be the first player ever to get out of his own head? nah he's done.

Edited by ninjapirate

• Kiltman changed the title to > 2021 Draft Prospect Thread <