6. Tyler Vrabel, T Boston College 

7. Chase Lucas, CB Arizona St.

7.  Lorenzo Neal, DT Purdue

not bad. tufele looks solid

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Bad year for dts 

Very. 

I like Tufele. That's about it for guys we realistically positioned to get. 

I hate taking him round 1 over some of the guys I expect to still be available, but there are other options down the line for those positions. DT is such a huge need, and it's particularly shallow. 

50 minutes ago, ronjon1990 said:

Very. 

I hate taking him round 1 over some of the guys I expect to still be available, but there are other options down the line for those positions. DT is such a huge need, and it's particularly shallow. 

Any DTs on the trade block? I haven’t really followed college but I seen the DT from Bama and Florida stock has went down 

1 hour ago, ronjon1990 said:

Very. 

Leaning towards the stills bro’s at dt from wv lol draft both of em 

47 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

Any DTs on the trade block? I haven’t really followed college but I seen the DT from Bama and Florida stock has went down 

None that I'm aware of at the moment. That said, depending on who we take in round 1 and how fast DTs come off the board, I'm not opposed to trying to move a 2nd or so for a few guys who might become available.  

What they do with that first round pick is gonna be interesting. Most likely gonna be a pick between 15-20. I wouldn’t rate none of the DTs that high at this point. I like the safety from TCU but looking like a second round pick at this point. Where they pick is gonna be the sweet spot for these pass rushers and OTs. 

This would be the perfect year to trade the first round pick for a proven player. Just don’t see that proven player being available for trade

2 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

What they do with that first round pick is gonna be interesting. Most likely gonna be a pick between 15-20. I wouldn’t rate none of the DTs that high at this point. I like the safety from TCU but looking like a second round pick at this point. Where they pick is gonna be the sweet spot for these pass rushers and OTs. 

This would be the perfect year to trade the first round pick for a proven player. Just don’t see that proven player being available for trade

If Barmore is on the board he's without a doubt worth a top 15-20 pick. 

18 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

Barmore had a slow start to the season but he has been dominant down the stretch, he's going to be a top 15 pick when it's all said and done.