Everything Offseason Programs (OTA's and more)

RaidersAreOne

part of me is pleasantly surprised the Arnette is already running with the 1's. part of me is also pretty nervous about that.

are we actually more confident in Mullen today than we were about Conley the last couple of years? also somewhat surprised that Amukamara has been bypassed so quick... but its also clear that like many other coaching staffs, gruden and co always prefer "their guys." we saw that with karl joseph too. now we're seeing it with collins being featured while hurst is held back. hope arnette's starting status isn't just a product of that

• Like 1

1 hour ago, raidr4life said:

Yell gonna see just how bad is his deep ball

I think you're really fishing if you put that int on Carr, Ruggs had both hands on it and Johnson did well to recover and hustle but that should be caught.

9 minutes ago, Darbsk said:

I think you're really fishing if you put that int on Carr, Ruggs had both hands on it and Johnson did well to recover and hustle but that should be caught.

You didn’t see ruggs win off the line, have a step on the cb and have to slow down for the ball? Fwiw we don’t really know who threw it.

Edited by NCOUGHMAN

3 hours ago, Darbsk said:

CB had no chance if Ruggs doesn't have to slow down, and his deep ball have been very poor under thrown or horribly out of bounds. 

5 hours ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Who’s the qb with the air ball

Ahhhh.... the “forgotten one” made a nice play... never gave up despite giving separation in the middle of the route.

Johnson just seems like the player who has high upside but never fulfills it.... Keith McGill 2.0.... like we’ve seen it way too many times......

but idk I just have this feeling he’s gonna surprise us and he good.  If he could become a quality player for us it’s be massive for our long term DB group. 

8 hours ago, Turnobili said:

part of me is pleasantly surprised the Arnette is already running with the 1's. part of me is also pretty nervous about that.

are we actually more confident in Mullen today than we were about Conley the last couple of years? also somewhat surprised that Amukamara has been bypassed so quick... but its also clear that like many other coaching staffs, gruden and co always prefer "their guys." we saw that with karl joseph too. now we're seeing it with collins being featured while hurst is held back. hope arnette's starting status isn't just a product of that

If Arnette is ready and Prince is just a back up then that's great. Two vets in Prince/Joyner and a bunch of hungry 1st/2nd year players. I think Gruden (in the past) would always choose a vet over a rookie and being they both got brought in this year they're both his guys. Arnette pushes Mullen to not let Prince get many snaps. Got to love the DB depth this season. I think we will need it. 

8 hours ago, Turnobili said:

he Is a 1st round pick, who is turning 24. He should be ready to make an instant impact 

5 hours ago, raidr4life said:

CB had no chance if Ruggs doesn't have to slow down, and his deep ball have been very poor under thrown or horribly out of bounds. 

No, not buying that sorry. The CB got separated early but recovered nicely and had closed the gap, the only way Ruggs has an unimpeded shot at that ball is if he has to lay out in front for it making it a much tougher catch. The ball placement is fine and Ruggs gets two hands to it, I wouldn't ask more of the QB there he did his job to give the WR a great chance.