Dark Souls Mafia - GAME OVER - BOSSES WIN!!

Whicker

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

You're 100% right on this if it were 2010. We've moved on to opioids. Also, unfortunately Toledo, OH is the human trafficking epicenter of the entire Western Hemisphere. 

And look where it’s at: Middle America.  Now it’s a tragedy, now it’s so sad to see!

• Like 1

13 hours ago, mission27 said:

tk3 is always exasperated its sort of his shtick

Sort of like mission is a drunk who doesnt give a **** and swoosh is a drunk who is 5 foot 7

Its why we all get along 

You are a high strung scumbag 

much love

we had some good times in the way back

• Like 1

11 hours ago, SwAg said:

It's pointless to even obscure it at this point, since scum know I survived.  It's not really even obscured at all.

I am bulletproof.

And the fact that they went with me over other people who had claimed non-insignificant roles is fairly telling in terms of what they considered a threat, which means my reads were likely on point for more than one of them, and one of them is further substantiated by bcb's result.

Mission, tk3, and Ragnarok.  If you don't know where to go after that, I'd probably go Orca or Forge.

I think you think I think about you way more than I do

Swag really does think he is the only player of consequence and everyone else is just revolving around him

• Like 1

Just now, Tk3 said:

Swag really does think he is the only player of consequence and everyone else is just revolving around him

We should policy lynch him for arrogance tbh

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SwAg said:

mission
tk3
Ragnarok

Forge
Orca
HoboRocket

BigBadBuff
MD4L
swoosh
Dome
Josh
Counselor
MWil
Matts

Mega Ron
Rick
Daboyle

bcb
SwAg

You've all been so underwhelming that I had to add an additional shade of orange to draw distinction between howlers and lite howlers.

You folks in the yellow are making me shake my head.

why are Orca and Rick so far apart, if you have Mega as your 4th most town read?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ET80 said:

I can't speak for what I haven't seen, to be honest. I was tagged, I came in and I saw it. 

I don't see it as a huge infraction, hence just a quick reminder of what we're trying to be here. I like to think my tone wasn't too bad, right?

Your tone, like everything else about you, is perfect.

Just makes for a blurry line, I saw several insults worse than that get no attention (which is what I felt they deserved, no attention) but then this did.

Fortunately you’re not in this game so all is well.
But I I’d hate to see a mod that was part of the game miss some insults and comment on others, that would be an issue.

Just trying to get a bead on the new rules 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SwAg said:

I think Ron is earnest enough to be believed, but the comparison last night ruffled my confidence in it.

If it's verified, then I would think they're Town, and Orca is simply back to his swashbuckling days.

Orca is gonna Orca

Even I have learned to accept that and take it for what it is

28 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

That’s an odd observation to draw from that post.

Girlfriend had her surgery to remove the lemon-sized cyst on her ovary.  She is out and awake, everything went great, minimally invasive, and she kept the ovary.

Additional bonus, she isn't supposed to speak for a couple days.

• Like 10