Dark Souls Mafia - GAME OVER - BOSSES WIN!!

Whicker

12 minutes ago, swoosh said:

I'm down with tk3 now. sorry bud, I have to start trying at some point and I'm rather disappointed you and mission didn't invite me to your party 

:eyeroll:

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Dome said:

so you fully claimed jailer after malf said (and previous writeups suggested) mafia would get a jailer ability when he died?

42 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

Right, but that doesn't absolve you here. You in scumchat could very well have a rolecop and gotten that information about Malfs role.

On 5/3/2020 at 10:57 PM, Matts4313 said:

I didnt try to kill you. I tried something else. Either I was roleblocked (unlikely with the sign up list) or you are immune. Im rolling the dice and assuming you are immune. 

On 5/4/2020 at 7:38 PM, Malfatron said:

you never heard of a jailkeeper? 

i could have been jailed

On 5/4/2020 at 7:44 PM, Malfatron said:

If i die, scum gets a jail move 3 times total (once per night)

im a boss

On 5/4/2020 at 7:52 PM, Malfatron said:

No.

scum gets a jail move when i die.

My move isnt a jail

On 5/4/2020 at 7:52 PM, Matts4313 said:

lol

he is lying

On 5/4/2020 at 7:53 PM, Malfatron said:

just be wary of jailer claims when i die

On 5/4/2020 at 7:53 PM, Matts4313 said:

lol

On 5/4/2020 at 7:55 PM, Matts4313 said:

He is lying. He cleary knows my role and is setting me up.

On 5/4/2020 at 7:56 PM, Malfatron said:

Claiming jailer for no reason is a tight move.

On 5/4/2020 at 7:56 PM, SwAg said:

lol

On 5/4/2020 at 7:56 PM, Matts4313 said:

Its not a strong move so mafia will go for bigger fish than me

On 5/4/2020 at 7:57 PM, Malfatron said:

so you tried to jail me and it didnt work?

what?

On 5/4/2020 at 7:58 PM, Matts4313 said:

obvi. You literally just described my role in detail. So clearly mafia has investigated me. 

On 5/4/2020 at 8:00 PM, Malfatron said:

Nope

On 5/2/2020 at 1:39 PM, Whicker said:

Welcome to Dark Souls mafia, Matts! You are

Crossbreed Priscilla (Dark Souls Boss aligned)

350?cb=20130102193715

The daughter of Seath the Scaleless and an unknown human (or giant) mother, Priscilla is the only known dragon crossbreed. Wielding a scythe with the life drain ability – an ability only known to dark – Priscilla was feared by the gods, unlike her father. She was locked away in the Painted World of Ariamis, a snowy painting created to contain the alleged threat.

During the game, you will be able to take people to the Painted World of Ariamis. This will keep them from being able to move or be targeted by moves. If you are defeated by the Chosen Undead, they will be able to use the Painted World as a way to move undetected.

Ability: Three-shot Jailkeeper. Three times during the game, at night, choose a player. That player will be simultaneously roleblocked and protected from all other night actions. You may not choose yourself.

4 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Both. 

16 hours ago, MWil23 said:

@Matts4313 notice that I said earlier that there were three invests on Orca, including Squire's move, but actually there were FOUR. Daboyle, and Ron also claimed a move of some sort on Orca (Daboyle watched Orca and saw Squire and Ron visit him and Ron claimed alignment compare on the twins). When given the opportunity to not only clear himself, but more importantly, try to scum hunt for tomorrow, he refused. If he were actually Town, he would have engaged, tried hard to find that liar between Daboyle and Ron, and go from there.

Regardless, I promised to post the information after he claimed, but it looks like he's scum or just clearly wants to screw over Town because he's got some petty grudge against me for some reason.

17 hours ago, MWil23 said:

There were three moves on and including Orcas move, and Squires counts as one of them. 

This was hard finding having Mwil on ignore lol

The top one has the PM quotes if you click it

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

tbh, you're kidding yourself if you think matts can fake that PM without making a spelling or lore mistake.

Yes.

And you're kidding yourself if you think Whicker would allow full blown PM quoting withing providing full blown cover PMs. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Explain how you got here.

42 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

You got to that list. 

42 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Link me to it.

So you read up on the thread but somehow missed a huge-*** post by Pickle, which was quoted and referenced multiple times, stating his Town and non-Town reads? Lol.