Dark Souls Mafia - GAME OVER - BOSSES WIN!!

Whicker

5 minutes ago, Dome said:

And let that be a lesson to you 

:(

5 minutes ago, Blue said:

If you're scum and the primary reason your teammate got lynched, you ****ed up. Just because it might have worked out for some of y'all in the past doesn't mean it was a smart or even right move.

Oh I generally agree. Hell one game I had a fake invest and a town given all the scum names both after me for like 3 days...and I got lynched by 1 vote....and like 3 of my teammates were part of it cause they thought I was a lost cause... really annoyed me lmao @Forge and @Dome

28 minutes ago, Blue said:

And I want you all to know the only thing you're convincing me of is that you play Mafia with the kinds of people who throw house parties in the middle of a pandemic.

I take it back, you're also all making me thankful I've still never had to be Mafia with you people. You are monsters.

The remaining Chosen Undead had heard about the sad demise of Ragnarok down in the Depths, and they followed his trail down to pay their respects. After slaying the basilisks that did him in, they paid respects to his now stone remains. Promising to clear the Depths to avenge him, they continued deeper and deeper into the sewers, now fending off giant rats and more basilisks.

They finally reached the end of the Depths. There sat Bcb, sitting so innocent and unassuming before crawling out to reveal his true size.

ConcretePositiveIzuthrush-size_restricte

Little did they know, despite being an early game boss, the had accidentally unlocked the NG+ version of Bcb, and he was going to prove especially detrimental to their journey.

Like many other bosses, Bcb opened with a jump attack to close the gap.

latest?cb=20141003053259

He followed up by slamming his twisted body onto the ground.

latest?cb=20141003053132

The Chosen Undead tried to keep their distance and strafe around, getting in hits when they could.

He then reared back up and grabbed Forge, quickly making him into a snack

latest?cb=20141003053954

The rest continued to poke away at Bcb's tail. Eventually Bcb was weakened, and he vomited a corrosive acid on the floor as a last gasp.

latest?cb=20141003053349

But this was a little too slow moving, and the Chosen Undead finished off Bcb.

@bcb1213 has been defeated by the Chosen Undead! He was Gaping Dragon [Even-night Watcher] (Dark Souls Boss aligned)

The Chosen Undead then made their way to Anor Londo. Surely the City of the Gods will have a Lord Soul available to them. They climbed their way up the stairs clearly meant for giants before reaching a strange elevator mechanism. They pushed the crank and the elevator twisted itself into motion and revealed a staircase. Going downstairs, they ran into the last remaining deity in Anor Londo, Dome.

Dome stood far away from the Chosen Undead, shooting his magic at them.

latest?cb=20130912193927

latest?cb=20130912194209

As they moved closer towards him, he would teleport down what seemed to be an endless hallway. Dome continued to unleash his magic,

The Chosen Undead kept approaching him, and soon Dome moved to his magical bow and arrows.

latest?cb=20130912193656

And he kept teleporting away whenever the Chosen Undead approached.

Unfortunately for Dome, these were the only moves in his arsenal, and soon the Chosen Undead were acutely aware of his tactics. They were able to bring him down.

@Dome has been defeated by the Chosen Undead! He was Dark Sun Gwyndolin [2-shot Roleblocker] (Dark Souls Boss aligned)

The Chosen Undead have received the Soul of Gwyndolin!

19 minutes ago, Dome said:

It was literally that simple... we took a pact (me and matts at first, squire joined in a bit later) to bus the other as brutally as possible and the distrust and animosity we showed was enough to get squire the lolclear and he eventually won the game 

Not the same as lynching  someone with a result, but we were definitely leading (at least trying to lead) lynches on our teammates

GOAT game tbh

3 minutes ago, The Orca said:

:(

Oh I generally agree. Hell one game I had a fake invest and a town given all the scum names both after me for like 3 days...and I got lynched by 1 vote....and like 3 of my teammates were part of it cause they thought I was a lost cause... really annoyed me lmao @Forge and @Dome

I won mvp that game. No regrets from me lol

1 minute ago, Forge said:

I won mvp that game. No regrets from me lol

You dead, but yeah it was your first game too, all downhill since lol

Cause you got converted somehow and ended up on the towns team that had the scum names cause he got converted as well...such a painful game for me xD

Just now, The Orca said:

Nah

I can claim now though if you all feel it's time

@Pickle Rick

Thoughts?

I think others should go first though 

I think it's time to claim myself too because my ability isn't helping town

before I claim, who do you think I am?