Dark Souls Mafia - GAME OVER - BOSSES WIN!!

Whicker

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

And we know 1 is left

with the presumption being we hold the advantage (of numbers)

in what world does the group with the advantage want to make the desperation play?

I'd love to get in a salary negotiation with you

3 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

good lord ppl, this isn't mass claim time

we literally know the scum wincon, and we know they get boosts when each of us die

don't give them shopping lists

We’ve lynched scum 4 straight Days in a row. How many scum do you think there are in the game that they can still pull this out?

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

with the presumption being we hold the advantage (of numbers)

in what world does the group with the advantage want to make the desperation play?

I'd love to get in a salary negotiation with you

this isn't a desperation way. it's a way to fast track the inevitable. scum is not winning, unless everyone just remains quiet and doesn't share information. with this small of a group, it'll be easy to spot misinformation. anyone not willing to share anything is very suspicious. 

Just now, Blue said:

We’ve lynched scum 4 straight Days in a row. How many scum do you think there are in the game that they can still pull this out?

We don't know for certain that they do not have fake claims

What if the final one is someone who has stayed really UTR, and now we give them all the information?

Also, mass claims in general are gamebreaking, and should be used very situationally, and if we ARE going to do it, we should NOT be posting PMs. I'm not about that crap

Just now, Tk3 said:

What if the final one is someone who has stayed really UTR, and now we give them all the information?

Also, mass claims in general are gamebreaking, and should be used very situationally, and if we ARE going to do it, we should NOT be posting PMs. I'm not about that crap

so the 4 scum lynches just decided not to lose their fake claims? hmm, doubtful.

Just now, Tk3 said:

Agree

And fine. 

Then the 4 that could be scum claim or get lycnhed imo

@Tk3

@bigbadbuff

@MD4L

@Matts4313

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

3 more 

All of them Chosen Undead? Because I don’t know about you, but I have three Town role PMs that don’t say **** about anything or anyone except Chosen Undead.