Dark Souls Mafia - GAME OVER - BOSSES WIN!!

Whicker

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

And that goes into this more than a lot.

You say we trust each other more etc.  

You all trust the following way more

@Malfatron

@SwAg

@theuntouchable

@Blue

@Dome

@Tk3

needs i go on.....

Basically I can say the exact same thing as those yet it will be laughed at hysterically.  

I mean this game alone I posted a list that theorized 7-8 scum and 4 of the 5 actual scum on it, faked 2 invests on scum, etc.

Yet....."the list swag made was awesome"

______

Basically what I was saying is, you all trust all those players for whatever reason (experience, skill, likability, etc)

I trust orca when I can read him and like what I am reading.  

Several of those people I don't trust the slightest bit, and none of which I would trust more than an average poster

I understand that INFLUENCE is an important thing, that some have more than others, but that is built for most of the players on that list, and I think some of us have less of it than you are suggesting (and you have more of it than you realize)

Also, you can't say you "faked invests" and wonder why people don't trust you

• Like 1

This is overwhelmingly unproductive and don't know why I am engaging in it

nobody at all is making any progress in any way (other than the fact that everyone is staying relatively level)

Edited by Tk3

Just now, Tk3 said:

This is overwhelmingly unproductive and don't know why I am engaging in it

Pickle is too defensive to understand his part. The woe is me aspect is too large. It’s why I quit last game before I got Mafia shut down. 

Also, no one ever trusts me.

I have the most perverse standard in these games ever.  If I am wrong on anything, I am immediately under scrutiny because I’m supposed to have all the answers.  If I’m alive on D3 without anything to show, I am a viable lynch option.  I have to go to great lengths to earn good faith, not even trust, in these games.

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

Several of those people I don't trust the slightest bit, and none of which I would trust more than an average poster

I understand that INFLUENCE is an important thing, that some have more than others, but that is built for most of the players on that list, and I think some of us have less of it than you are suggesting (and you have more of it than you realize)

Swag told us to 

To the top part, maybe not you specifically but a large group of people do 

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I don’t think anyone always votes with me.  I couldn’t get anyone to listen to me until bcb verifies Mafia tried to kill me.

I also remember Rackcs coming under scrutiny recently for not voting with you.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

If you’re wondering why my lists get more clout, it’s because they’re color-coded, overall accurate, and provide a snapshot by offering categorization rather than simply listing people, as I list everyone and where they should be based on behavior to that point.

See I would think it's the opposite 

Your lists are color coded and provide a lot of vagueness to them red, orange, slighter lighter orange, purple, light green, green, etc

I literally list 8 people on d2 and said the scum are there lycnh them for the win.  

It's exactly what I did, it worked.  Hell I don't think that list was much different than yours (except you had hobo like orange).  

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Swag told us to 

To the top part, maybe not you specifically but a large group of people do 

This sounds like something I would tell people to do, but I don’t remember doing so recently.

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

Your lists are color coded and provide a lot of vagueness to them red, orange, slighter lighter orange, purple, light green, green, etc

I literally list 8 people on d2 and said the scum are there lycnh them for the win.  

It's exactly what I did, it worked.  Hell I don't think that list was much different than yours (except you had hobo like orange).  

It was half a list...people only get taken seriously if they color code the entire game so people can make fun of the list when its wrong or gloat when it's right (this is a joke)

4 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

First off, it was the first time I have ever faked ANYTHING

Second, mwil and orca did it so I figured I would join in 

Third, I was 100 accurate 

Fourth, no one believed me either way so what's that say lol

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

No, it was not much different.  Might be an order thing.  I think I posted mine first.  Or I didn’t. I don’t really know.  I don’t have all the answers.

• Like 1