Dark Souls Mafia - GAME OVER - BOSSES WIN!!

Whicker

13 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Many people have used it as an issue 

I think you're misunderstanding the issue.  I don't think people listed it occurring on D1, specifically, as an issue.  I think the issue is that they believe it occurs well beyond early game.

4 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Dude 6 pm's back and forth aint nothing 

it was 6 PMs because it was clear you didn’t actually want my advice you just wanted to tell me everyone was wrong 

4 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

A few pm's that I don't remember even a little and I'm some bad guy.  Put in an effort more than a few PM's if you want real change.  

It’s not my fault you don’t remember. To write that off someone who didn’t try is absolute bush league.

Its not my job to make you change, you’re the one who is getting talked to by mods.

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

I like to soak in the tub when I’m stressed out

Adam Sandler Bath GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

personally I'm an evening shower guy myself

I do like using the bath at those fancy hotels tho. I'd probably do it more if my apartment tub wasn't disgusting tbh 

• Like 1

Just now, SwAg said:

I think you're misunderstanding the issue.  I don't think people listed it occurring on D1, specifically, as an issue.  I think the issue is that they believe it occurs well beyond early game.

I'm not doing the research again, but I've lynched him/pushed him more than I have at least a few people. People have blinders and ignore it when it happens and the fact i really dont follow his vote a lot unless it just happens or I agree.

So how do I change this precieved incorrect (from my pov and results imo) idea?

Just now, Dome said:

it was 6 PMs because it was clear you didn’t actually want my advice you just wanted to tell me everyone was wrong 

It’s not my fault you don’t remember. To write that off someone who didn’t try is absolute bush league.

Its not my job to make you change, you’re the one who is getting talked to by mods.

I HAVE NOT BEEN TALKED TO BY ANY MOD 

(Outside of buttercup)

Just now, Ragnarok said:

Guys, I think we have about hit the end of this chat.  We've all gotten to make our points.  Now we just have to try to implement them in a game setting.

hmm, not sure how I'm going to implement being a side sleeper and an evening shower guy into a game setting but I'll try

can we start

Just now, The Orca said:

I'm not doing the research again, but I've lynched him/pushed him more than I have at least a few people. People have blinders and ignore it when it happens and the fact i really dont follow his vote a lot unless it just happens or I agree.

So how do I change this precieved incorrect (from my pov and results imo) idea?

I think part of it is on yall to explain more thoroughly and part is on us to try to reassess our perceptions.

• Like 2