Can anyone see The Bears QB Situation being like the Bucs Back in 2017 and 2018

brushmyhair

3 minutes ago, ET80 said:

I'm going to wager that the Bears 2021 starter isn't on the roster right now...

... he's starting for Green Bay, if we're getting specific.

That would be... most delicious for us outsiders.

• Like 1

I really missed the point where FitzMagic won SB MVP and had the 3rd highest rated passing season in NFL history.

I note that Fitz's playoff passer rating is : Sir Not Appearing In This Film.

FitzMagic has been on 8 teams and he does not have a winning record on any of them.

Foles is 16th on the all time TD to INT ratio list at 2.02 and 1 of only 18 players at 2.0 or higher.

Note: Its 2.20 in the playoffs counting 1 ball he threw at a Falcon that was not picked and 2 balls that hit Alshon Jeffrey and were picked.

• Trent Green is 50th at 1.42
  • Fitz is far below Green at 1.30 (I'd guess around 75th)

Fitz is closer to John Kitna as a QB than he is to Nick Foles.

Edited by SkippyX

4 hours ago, SkippyX said:

I really missed the point where FitzMagic won SB MVP and had the 3rd highest rated passing season in NFL history.

I note that Fitz's playoff passer rating is : Sir Not Appearing In This Film.

FitzMagic has been on 8 teams and he does not have a winning record on any of them.

Foles is 16th on the all time TD to INT ratio list at 2.02 and 1 of only 18 players at 2.0 or higher.

Note: Its 2.20 in the playoffs counting 1 ball he threw at a Falcon that was not picked and 2 balls that hit Alshon Jeffrey and were picked.

• Trent Green is 50th at 1.42
  • Fitz is far below Green at 1.30 (I'd guess around 75th)

Fitz is closer to John Kitna as a QB than he is to Nick Foles.

Foles is a stinky starting QB bro.

On 5/6/2020 at 12:43 PM, ET80 said:

I'm going to wager that the Bears 2021 starter isn't on the roster right now...

... he's starting for Green Bay, if we're getting specific.

Whats the asking price?, curious...

Lets assume the Bears go 7-9 and have a top 10 pick (something between 8 and 10 to work with)

3 hours ago, thebestever6 said:

Files has had a wild career how many Superbowl winning mvp QBs have been traded for a 4th round pick insanity.

That Eagles roster was loaded though

He's 22-11 as a starter if you take out the obvious crap teams he played for (The 2015 Rams and the 2019 Jags) and I left the 2012 Eagles in there where he went 1-5

Got a Superbowl win and an MVP, a decent TD/INT ratio - I'd really like to see him with a solid team (not stacked) for an entire season just to see where the numbers flush out to

I'm hoping he starts week 1

1 hour ago, TheGame316 said:

Whats the asking price?, curious...

Lets assume the Bears go 7-9 and have a top 10 pick (something between 8 and 10 to work with)

Green Bay isn't trading him straight up, for any amount of picks. 

9 hours ago, topwop1 said:

Classic argument to anyone who cannot back up their Foles stinks argument with cold hard facts.

How many quality starting QBs are on their 6th team in 7 seasons, get benched for 6th round rookies, are available on the open market for a late 4th round pick, and have never held a starting job more than 2 seasons?

On 5/2/2020 at 1:52 PM, brushmyhair said:

While this is true, I'm talking about the qb situation. Will the defense be able to make up for them. I don't know. It's a good defense. Is it NE good. I dunno. 

Last year, everything that could go wrong, did go wrong and we still won 8 games and only losing by more than 1 score one time. All thanks to the (beat up) defense without Hicks, a injured Mack, Nichols, and Eddie Jackson playing out of position.