Can a Case be made for Keenum...?

vike daddy

Vikings defensive end Brian Robison has followed Keenum’s career since his standout years at the University of Houston.

Robison: “I think the great thing about Case is, every time he’s gotten an opportunity, he’s tried to make the most of it.  And this year, even though it probably wasn’t really the way he wanted to get the starting job, once he got that opportunity, he took advantage of it and finally was able to show people what I’ve been actually seeing for years.”

http://www.vikings.com/news/article-1/Playing-With-Heart-A-Case-Study/e6b5e366-20df-47e5-afce-d6506028d203?sf179132130=1

15 minutes ago, Klomp said:

How much money did he just make for himself?

All season long, the question was if he could bring the team back from behind late in a game. Well, he just did.

On the biggest stage of his career in his only opportunity.

30 minutes ago, Klomp said:

How much money did he just make for himself?

All season long, the question was if he could bring the team back from behind late in a game. Well, he just did.

He just did it twice in the last two minutes of a playoff game. He also brought the team back to a tie in the Panthers game. Casey is going to be a very rich man before the 2018 season starts.

A case no longer needs to be made for Keenum. He just made his case. The case is closed. A verdict has been reached.

This will be a game that I will never forget.

That was a good pass to win the game, but honestly if it wasn’t for a lucky missed tackle to end the game then Keenum wouldn’t have thrown a single touchdown against  the Saints.  We were up 17-0 at one point and if Keenum would’ve been more efficient on 3rd down and kept drives alive the Saints wouldn’t have had a chance to catch up like they did.  Sam Bradford, if healthy, would’ve torched the Saints and been a much better option than Case Keenum.

3 minutes ago, Kparty15 said:

This will be a game that I will never forget.

That was a good pass to win the game, but honestly if it wasn’t for a lucky missed tackle to end the game then Keenum wouldn’t have thrown a single touchdown against  the Saints.  We were up 17-0 at one point and if Keenum would’ve been more efficient on 3rd down and kept drives alive the Saints wouldn’t have had a chance to catch up like they did.  Sam Bradford, if healthy, would’ve torched the Saints and been a much better option than Case Keenum.

Keenum was like 9 for 11 on 3rd down...

Archived