2021 Draft Talk

swede700

1 minute ago, joeybrowner47 said:

Anybody interested in drafting Bateman?

Depends how the rest of the board falls but Ive considered it plus if hes there it would be good value & we still have the assets to get back into the 2nd maybe even 2 times

4 minutes ago, PrplChilPill said:

As we've said.... If you trade back, you take what is left... Meaning you are less likely to get the good player. They'll be picking from a lesser pool, so I have less confidence they will be right now. 

This is why I want to know who YOU think is possibly worth the pick at 14 if you wouldn't have traded.  That way we can actually use this whole thought process one way or the other.  Now obviously you don't have to but it adds so actual data to this thought process ... again idk maybe just me. 

I didn't see anyone on the board worth 14 & for OL outside of Sewell I didn't like any at 14 including Slater, thankfully he wasn't there.  I just said this elsewhere but I fell Leatherwood(gone), Cosmi & Radunz.  Possibly even Little.  

Just now, Boda said:

This is why I want to know who YOU think is possibly worth the pick at 14 if you wouldn't have traded.  That way we can actually use this whole thought process one way or the other.  Now obviously you don't have to but it adds so actual data to this thought process ... again idk maybe just me. 

I didn't see anyone on the board worth 14 & for OL outside of Sewell I didn't like any at 14 including Slater, thankfully he wasn't there.  I just said this elsewhere but I fell Leatherwood(gone), Cosmi & Radunz.  Possibly even Little.  

I've said over and over, I've not scouted this year... Not is it my job to do so. Any starter is worth  14.