2021 Draft Talk

swede700

6 minutes ago, PrplChilPill said:

Should we also wait to praise it? 

You can & I see what you're trying to do however if people are praising it that should mean thats who they wanted.  Right?  Atleast that's how I'd take it thats why it's nice to see the people who dont approve would have taken.

3 minutes ago, Vikes_Bolts1228 said:

Long as it's not out of RD1

I wouldn’t be too upset as long as we stay in the first round. I have no clue how they value the remaining OL prospects. If they value them equally (similarly), then trading back may make sense.

Edited by marshpit23

3 minutes ago, PrplChilPill said:

I've said over and over, I've not scouted this year... Not is it my job to do so. Any starter is worth  14. 

Well, this is why you catch slack every year.  You admit you don't scout or atleast not this year.  Then how can you have an opinion one way or the other?  You wouldn't be seeing me trying to talk about something I have absolutely no idea about.  I get your frustration but if you cant put in even a simple hour of research on these guys(OL since that seems to be all you care for) then its best to not say they made a mistake but again IDK thats just me