Week 4 GDT: Tennessee Titans (2-1) at Houston Texans (1-2)

titans0021

2 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

I have no words. So I'm just going to drop this. Nothing good can come from this if this is your stance on Kaepernick. 

Yeah I don't care in the slightest about his politics and was glad to see those on our team follow something he started. I see a guy who has been trash outside of two years in his career. Cassel has been trash outside of one year. Both were only successful with elite coaches. We don't have that. Give me the guy who tries to make Mariota better and can win a gane or two when he's out. Cassel did that last year.

Just now, TitanRedd said:

Once again & im done wit this conversation cause it’s like talking to a stop sign, this is not just 1 game, I’ve never been a fan of malarkey dude I always wanted Robinson or Kyle shanahan I always called him fisher 2.0 look up post from j.redd 10 on the old forum.

as for Conklin I wasn’t rushing to judgment to move him to OG I SAID IF HE CANT AGAIN IF HE CANT THAT MEANS NOT GET THE JOB DONE AT RT WITHOUT AS MUCH HELP, we need to move him to guard & I said why, because Mariota needs to play in a spread attack offense not 2 TE’s set. Now how is that saying we need to put him at guard ? people hear what they want to hear good day my guy.

Except Conklin didn't really have any issues without help last season and is beating JJ Watt today with little to no help, so your criticism still makes 0 sense. You can make up justifications all you want and it doesn't make you look any less foolish.

1 minute ago, TitanSS said:

Give me the guy who tries to make Mariota better and can win a gane or two when he's out. Cassel did that last year.

If you think that we can win a game or two with a guy that just threw that interception, all I can say is that I strongly disagree. He beat a team that literally had nothing to play for last year. That's his biggest accomplishment.

I’m done wit you, how I’m justifying my opinion when all I said if he can’t get the job done. I never once said he needs to be be moved to RT he’s a bust I said if he can’t do it wit less help ??‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️ Dude shut up putting words in people mouth twisting things. That’s the same as me saying if Mariota can’t win ya game we need a bother QB. 

I don't think it matters who the backup QB is. Kaepernick being better than Cassel is irrelevant when he's still bad anyway.

If Mariota went down for any extended stretch this season the season was/is done for. Kaep gives a slightly better chance to win than Cassel and if you wanna sign him for that then by all means but we're not beating anyone worth while with either Kaep or Cassel.

Let's ease up people. Lol one blowout lost and we losing our minds. 

Attacking people, etc

One lost doesn't end the year. I mean the Texans had one of the worst losses I've seen in a while. 

And as I type that Cassell throws a pick 6. Lol. 

2 minutes ago, TitanRedd said:

I’m done wit you, how I’m justifying my opinion when all I said if he can’t get the job done. I never once said he needs to be be moved to RT he’s a bust I said if he can’t do it wit less help ??‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️ Dude shut up putting words in people mouth twisting things. That’s the same as me saying if Mariota can’t win ya game we need a bother QB. 

If Delanie Walker can’t catch he don’t need to be in the game

if Murray can’t pass protect he don’t need to start

if jake the water boy can’t keep the players hydrated put him in the stands 

Archived