Mortal Kombat Mafia: TOWN WINS. KSJ/Counselor lose. Malf is still crying.

27 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

It’s been “established” that characters aren’t relevant at least to some extent, so perhaps he claims Goro hoping to get the benefit of the doubt.

When was this established? I guess this means Shang Tsung isn't the bad guy.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Blue said:

None of that portion of the Night writeup actually happened. It's completely fake.

I know because I was the one who wrote it. My ability is to alter the Night writeup X number of times however I want. So I faked a failed kill attempt on myself to see how people would respond. For proof that it's faked, I used lines from this truly awful Mortal Kombat fanfic and soft claimed Nightwolf here. I used Liu Kang's line from the Mortal Kombat movie so I could confirm with Daboyle that he didn't protect me (although I have no idea if he's really a doctor role or not, because how the **** would I know that). I also wanted to check whether I had a Lucid Dreamer role, as highly unlikely as that would be, and that appears not to be the case.

Admittedly, I did not expect the person I framed to roll with it and claim Vig for a kill attempt that they knew they didn't commit. Really figured Pickle would point out someone was trying to frame him, but no, that's not what he did.

That's how I know beyond any shadow of a doubt that Pickle Rick is lying about being the one trying to kill me because I would be dead if someone had really tried to kill me last Night. Which means Mwil is likely telling the truth about Pickle visiting Swag, which means Mwil is likely telling the truth about Pickle going somewhere on N1 too even though Pickle claims he didn't. Pickle didn't kill Swag, which therefore means he is probably lying about being the backup, let alone taking the even-Night Vig role.

I gave him a ton of chances to own up to his lie, and he stuck to it. So I take no responsibility for his impending lynch.

You can't just go along with a gambit.  Like wtf.  

You notice how I never claimed goro?

You notice how I said you claiming nightwolf?

I was trying to draw a hit, but no I can't have fun and draw a hit....I literally was trying to hint to you that it wasn't me.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Next time, use full of lies.

ET is modkilled for not following the rules. He was Kenshi, blind warrior. 

11 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Okay lets move on from it. We all know now. No need to rehash or make it a bigger deal than it is. Dome wasnt actually offended, I can guarantee that. And Pickle was saying a phrase thats been used 1 million times. So just drop it. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I was trying to draw a hit, but no I can't have fun and draw a hit....I literally was trying to hint to you that it wasn't me.  

Malf and dome still. 

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

I went along with that gambit for ages. All you did was force a CC from Dome, who was already clearly Town. That ability isn't typically associated with Town, and even if it was, you as a Townie should have immediately recognized someone was trying to frame you as a killer. You're leading the lynch vote by a wide margin, and it's unrealistic to think anyone else is going to get lynched today, so you weren't going to draw a hit because you were going to be lynched first.

Just now, SwAg said:

I think Blue’s bowels are empty.

Although I would normally associate that role with scum.

I literally just went to the bathroom, so you're not wrong.

Me too, I have a post somewhere on D1 I think stating that my ability wasn't typically Town, but I'm too lazy to go look for it.

If you're town and your gambit is drawing out multiple power roles and all you're getting out of it is "maybe they'll think I'm an even night vig and hit me" you are 100% doing it wrong

• Like 1