Mortal Kombat Mafia: TOWN WINS. KSJ/Counselor lose. Malf is still crying.

5 minutes ago, Blue said:

If Hobo hits anyone except KSJ or Pickle Rick tonight, you are not going to believe how single-mindedly I am going to push to lynch Hobo tomorrow.

We are not on the same page today 😂 

1 hour ago, Blue said:

Yeah, it's probably for the best. I would be surprised if Raiden is scum based on my reasonably-supportable assumptions about game setup.

Bcb didn't pick Josh, although if Bcb wants to tell us who he did target, we won't hold it against you.

Ragnarok, if you can narrow down our suspect list, it would be appreciated. <3

There's like one way Whicker can save himself, and it's with a miracle invest that shows he's Insane instead of Paranoid. So, @Whicker, what have you got?

I'm Kung Lao

• Like 1

Just now, The Orca said:

Not sure how you all thought that lol

Doublevote fits the "judge" of the tournament. We also supposedly have a governor role in the game, although I am starting to think that it was a role that got cut and Matts forgot to update the rules.

2 minutes ago, Blue said:

Doublevote fits the "judge" of the tournament. We also supposedly have a governor role in the game, although I am starting to think that it was a role that got cut and Matts forgot to update the rules.

3 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

What do u do 

I'm the double vote

tenor.gif

14 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

We are not on the same page today 😂 

We know nothing about KSJ's role for certain. We don't know what his ability is, we don't know what his wincon is, we don't even know if he's really Indy. He could have a kill and a wincon of "Outlive Sub-Zero and live to the end of the game," which means he is very soon going to have an incentive to work with scum instead of Town. He's an unnecessary distraction that we should get rid of as soon as possible so we can focus on scum-hunting.

1 minute ago, Blue said:

We know nothing about KSJ's role for certain. We don't know what his ability is, we don't know what his wincon is, we don't even know if he's really Indy. He could have a kill and a wincon of "Outlive Sub-Zero and live to the end of the game," which means he is very soon going to have an incentive to work with scum instead of Town. He's an unnecessary distraction that we should get rid of as soon as possible so we can focus on scum-hunting.

I’m trying to have a read between the lines conversation with you and I’m failing LOL