Mortal Kombat Mafia: TOWN WINS. KSJ/Counselor lose. Malf is still crying.

37 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

But then scum needed roles lol

They really did, backup for a 4-man Mafia team is rough.

26 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

do we really need a cooloff period?

Yes.

18 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

It’s just paranoia. I never actually signed up for this game and I truly have no desire to play anymore. You were paranoid because I have the exact answers to what you likely would have done and it made you weary. 

*wary

But really the fact that you kept answering the with the answers I was looking for was a big reason I wasn't actively pushing to lynch you.

Anyways I have Swag on permablock but he's just mad that I helped solve the game by Day 4 while he did nothing the entire game except complain and criticize.

The burden of leadership is a great one, but I accept the responsibility with a loving and generous heart. Even if trying to get people lynched, as Town is supposed to do, makes everyone think I'm scum all the time.

5 minutes ago, Counselor said:

I don’t want a win. I want the wincon to be held to what I was told it was. What I set out to play toward. And while I did die night 1 I would have approached my entrance and my D1 differently if I had known the bull behind it. 

You are getting really uppity for a joke throw in player-win. Learn to love-laugh-live

• Like 1

I don’t care that you blocked me Blue.

People can go re-read what happened.

I flipped your dreadful arguments on you, and made two game-based arguments against you.  You attacked my character twice in response and questioned my intelligence twice.  Then attempted to eschew the narrative post-game by declaring that I was trolling because there is no way anyone could plausibly suspect the framer whose only known contribution was using a lynch on the only unlynchable role.

Imagine having that level of cognitive dissonance.

Edited by SwAg
Framer

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

You are getting really uppity for a joke throw in player-win. Learn to love-laugh-live

Uppity? No I invested my time. Maybe others don’t value their time like I do. And yes I died N1 but I followed the game and expected a host to stick to at least a wincon despite flopping other things around. My expectations were clearly too high. But thanks for the other things in the game. 

• Like 2

So we really have to wait an entire week? Having these things rotate on every other Friday doesn't ever really work with my schedule if that's the plan long term. I rarely want to start a game (the busiest part of the game) heading into my work week.

If I could post my game tomorrow evening with a Sunday start the majority of my game could happen during my days off and head into the back half of my game when I'm working.

That gives us 3 full days between the end of this game and the start of the next.

@bucsfan333 @ET80

2 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Uppity? No I invested my time. Maybe others don’t value their time like I do. And yes I died N1 but I followed the game and expected a host to stick to at least a wincon despite flopping other things around. My expectations were clearly too high. But thanks for the other things in the game. 

Would it make you feel better if I take his win away?

• Like 1

Now this is what we came to post-game for.  Let’s get the most out of this cool down period.  We already have Blue having a hissy fit because someone played the game instead of rolling over to die for him.