Mortal Kombat Mafia: TOWN WINS. KSJ/Counselor lose. Malf is still crying.

16 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

i prevented my own mislynch by tagging out when host gave the option

which made me look ****ty but helped town immensely

if thats not playing to wincon, i dont know what is

Yeah, it’s vastly different than me using a lolclear the host gave me as a mechanism to benefit Town instead of wasting a lynch on me.

2 hours ago, Malfatron said:

i prevented my own mislynch by tagging out when host gave the option

which made me look ****ty but helped town immensely

if thats not playing to wincon, i dont know what is

1 hour ago, SwAg said:

Yeah, it’s vastly different than me using a lolclear the host gave me as a mechanism to benefit Town instead of wasting a lynch on me.

Yall are both claiming the same character LOL. Whicker needs to come in and add a third

6 hours ago, Blue said:

Kind of surprised it wasn't Touch tbh. Sorry for not paying better attention to the VC and forcing a tie last Day phase, y'all.

@MWil23 fooled me good. Kudos to @HoboRocket for making a great play.

How did I fool you? :)

I was town. I rolled the dice and guessed wrong my last night. I redirected Daboyle to himself instead of redirecting Pickle to Daboyle. Based upon my knowledge of MK, I figured Tsung “stealing a soul” meant that he stole my ability and flavor, not a conversion.

10 hours ago, HoboRocket said:

Nevermind, daboyle has just been too fishy for me to ignore.

9 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

Hobo just had the worst couple minutes ever 

9 hours ago, SwAg said:

Hobo, you really concern me.

9 hours ago, The Orca said:

I feel maybe the attempted kill of Pickle resulted in a conversion and forced redirect that just so happened took out Mwil. As such Hobo was converted and Daboyle saying he is Aligned with him cause they are now scum together. Or as i said earlier he just wants Hobos vote 

9 hours ago, SwAg said:

Idk, I just know Hobo’s start to the day, and then this end, were cringe 

:(

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

How did I fool you? :)

I was town. I rolled the dice and guessed wrong my last night. I redirected Daboyle to himself instead of redirecting Pickle to Daboyle. Based upon my knowledge of MK, I figured Tsung “stealing a soul” meant that he stole my ability and flavor, not a conversion.

@HoboRocket I recommended that you not take out pickle for this reason/take out Daboyle instead. That way we would guarantee take out Daboyle and only have Pickle left, because if Pickle still had at least one teammate left then your kill on him would fail and end up making one of us/both of us look bad.

• Like 1

Nothing in this post is personal, just my own observations from this game.

Alright, here are my crappy critiques of winning town, Pickle, and Mwil:

There were a few people who spent a large portion of the game unverified and we're largely ignored as being potential scum.

@Blue had a genius move. Incredible work overall, just sort of turned a blinder to Mwil. Apparently it's somewhat valid, though, because Mwil was town and happened to become scum right before he died. (This answers my question about whether the move order was BEFORE the stolen soul or AFTER the fact). Anyways, good overall, I'm sorry it unraveled to the point that it did.

@SwAg is always supremely confident in his abilities.

@Dome threw me for a loop. I was convinced that he was scum and would have targeted him with night moves if he wasn't already cleared. That episode with Pickle had you both looking bad, but that was only because we were functioning with the assumption that the game worked in pairs, and the information that we actually had about your ability didn't have enough context for us to tell that it was different from what Pickle claimed and what I had. Also part of why you and Pickle were seemingly counter-claiming each other. However, that was resolved a few hours later. Sort of disappointed with the whole "the game was solved, so I checked out" thing. I mean, I was very nearly the lynch, and so then your redirect on Pickle would have been worthless. And he would be gaining a hit. Still, that was a clutch play at the end that ultimately won the game.

@Pickle Rick, imagine my surprise when I woke up in the morning and checked mafia, only to see you claiming my exact ability. I knew it was a gambit right away and you were obvious scum at that point. 

@The Orca, nice work trying to game-solve.

@theuntouchable, I'm going to be honest; I didn't even see one of your posts until yesterday.

@kingseanjohn, nice profile pic.

@MWil23, so with the revelation of YOU being the convert, I guess I was wrong but was ultimately proven right. Saved by circumstance, I guess. I mean, you were generally correct in this one. GG.

@HoboRocket, what a stupid game! Come on, now. Your moves were practically worthless. Bed time for training? That goes out the window with mafia! What is this, pre-school? Yes, you may have read the final four mafia-aligned individuals perfectly, including being one of the only ones on the Mwil bus and instantly knowing who the GF was, but you got lucky that Mwil was converted. You botched the last vote with your attempt at misdirection in case mafia tried to pull anything, and nearly cost yourself the game as a result. You also said the word gambit when you said that you know Pickle is lying, which caused people to briefly tunnel on you and read you as mafia. Honor code? Yeah, you may have told the truth the entire game, but you handicapped yourself.

Is that everyone? I think it's everyone.

• Like 1