Australian Survivor!! Now - Tribal!! Final!! Congratulations to our Sole Survivor - Outpost31!!

1 hour ago, Shady Slim said:

@Pickle Rick; you put a lot of gruntwork in to that challenge - how does it feel to come up short?

Maybe if the other tribe had followed the rules or been punished for breaking them or hell maybe even having judges take the time to read the comps.  They could have at least respected those that put time in this. 

I mean to say we lose bc the comp would take a month when it clearly states 1 week is ******* bull****.  Fun comp but illiteracy reigns supreme 

3 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Maybe if the other tribe had followed the rules or been punished for breaking them or hell maybe even having judges take the time to read the comps.  They could have at least respected those that put time in this. 

I mean to say we lose bc the comp would take a month when it clearly states 1 week is ******* bull****.  Fun comp but illiteracy reigns supreme 

Maybe you should've put in less time. It's possible you could've come up with something better.

4 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

you glossed over that point.

regardless, knowing that, i would have given it a 6 as well in the feasibility scale. a week is still a long time

which means you lost by 3.