Australian Survivor!! Now - Tribal!! Final!! Congratulations to our Sole Survivor - Outpost31!!

also if you think i have bias against you, remember who won the tecmo season super bowl

a game where nobody would know if i reset each game to get the results i wanted.

imo, you should have focused more attention on game setup and less how awesome the game would be. Really hammer home the setup

Edited by Malfatron

17 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Maybe if the other tribe had followed the rules or been punished for breaking them or hell maybe even having judges take the time to read the comps.  They could have at least respected those that put time in this. 

I mean to say we lose bc the comp would take a month when it clearly states 1 week is ******* bull****.  Fun comp but illiteracy reigns supreme 

what rules did we break?

24 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

also if you think i have bias against you, remember who won the tecmo season super bowl

a game where nobody would know if i reset each game to get the results i wanted.

imo, you should have focused more attention on game setup and less how awesome the game would be. Really hammer home the setup

Not referring to you in the least.  

• Like 1

@Shady Slim, next time you have outside judges, could you give the challenge to them as a whole and let them deliberate as a group? Wouldn't remove complaints. But would ensure lack of bias, for those convinced otherwise.

If you choose me (or any mod) as a future judge, we could create a group pm and chat here. And you'd see it.

• Like 1

i read the comp pickle

the idea of creating eight threads a day for a week in between all my other commitments is not palatable for me. there is a reason why the challenge deadlines and deadlines for tribal occur at very specific times and that’s because living here, and having a life as busy as i do, means finding a time that works for me and is fair and fun to all players is not a simple task all the time. i did not hate your challenge at all by any means and a better host could have a fair stab at running it, but anyone who’s hosting a game has their own personal private commitments and obligations as well that means the level of labour required would be fairly prohibitive - and you’ve got a challenge you like you can use next time you do saw! 

@Shady Slim

Post your ballot in the thread to vote

Danny Devito vs Peter Dinklage 
Jonah Hill vs Seth Rogan 
Ellen vs Oprah 
Gordon Ramsay vs Guy Fieri
Bill Murray vs Chevy Chase
Zach Galifianakis vs Ken Jeong
Jay Leno vs Letterman 
Rosie O'Donnell vs. Roseanne barr
Ben Stiller vs Jason Alexander
Michael j fox vs Christopher Lloyd
Rebel Wilson vs Amy Schumer 
William Shatner vs Sean Connery 
Kim Kardashian vs Taylor Swift
Michael Cera vs Jesse Eisenberg 
Larry David vs Jerry Seinfield
Mark Zuckerberg vs Bill Gates 

You NEVER said logistics had to be stated. Just rules of the comp. 

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

@Shady Slim

Post your ballot in the thread to vote

Danny Devito vs Peter Dinklage 
Jonah Hill vs Seth Rogan 
Ellen vs Oprah 
Gordon Ramsay vs Guy Fieri
Bill Murray vs Chevy Chase
Zach Galifianakis vs Ken Jeong
Jay Leno vs Letterman 
Rosie O'Donnell vs. Roseanne barr
Ben Stiller vs Jason Alexander
Michael j fox vs Christopher Lloyd
Rebel Wilson vs Amy Schumer 
William Shatner vs Sean Connery 
Kim Kardashian vs Taylor Swift
Michael Cera vs Jesse Eisenberg 
Larry David vs Jerry Seinfield
Mark Zuckerberg vs Bill Gates 

Easy to run and doesn't consume any time, ah well

On to the next 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

Logistics didnt have to be stated.

but it sure helps when judging feasibility of a competition.

like i said, i think a death match tourney would have been way more fun than the other comp.

but i completely understood the logistics of the other comp, and yours was murky.

we all know why a death match would be awesome, so you didnt need to spend time telling us that.

plus, the other comp went for an angle that i never explored in my brain before.