Australian Survivor!! Now - Tribal!! Final!! Congratulations to our Sole Survivor - Outpost31!!

3 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

"tribes also have to give a spiel of 500 words or so (just as a guide) on why their challenge is cool and good and should win." 

#readbetter 

I see where the energy was spent. should've focused on the meat. a nice filet. you win some and you lose some. this wasn't your best showing. I expect better next time. 

Edited by swoosh

so thanks to both tribes for submitting awesome and well thought out challenges!! there is a minor addendum i should note; in event of a tie i deferred the tiebreaker vote to my guy @Malfatron. however as it happened he picked the challenge i would have picked anyway had it still been me voting.

we only got one judge vote in before the public pressure started to come through  (@bucsfan333), though we have the sincerest thanks to @Dome for signing on to judge too; we'll ask you again for a future challenge we love to have you!! but anyway, the vote that bucsfan cast was the same as mine, and malf's, so even if dome voted for the other tribe's challenge it would've gone to the tiebreak vote which was the same as bucsfan's.

the winner of the challenge creator challenge is... it is...

Electric Cockpaste!!

congrats to both tribes on the creativity put in and congrats to cockpaste on the win

1. @FinneasGage
  2. @ET80
  3. @swoosh
  4. @Ragnarok
  5. @Outpost31
  6. @mission27
  7. @gopherwrestler
  • Like 3

welcome all to the eleventh tribal council

Australian Survivor's Matt shares excitement to take out Lee and ...

1. @JoshstraDaymus; hope all is well brother, again. survivor gang is here for you.
  2. @daboyle250; you said the other tribe's challenge would be a pain in the *** to do hey? well peep the upcoming challenge list and tell us what you think?
  3. @The Orca; when is it time to step out of pickle's shadow?
  4. @Pickle Rick; you put a lot of gruntwork in to that challenge - how does it feel to come up short?
  5. @TedLavie; is there an element of disadvantage timezone wise with a creative challenge such as this one?
  6. @bcb1213; what was that graph thingy you posted in your tribe's discord? earthquakes?
  7. @MookieMonstah; you've got a four-four split of the old tribes here, but you were a 2T1T outsider - are you still?
  8. @Matts4313; could you have made a better challenge?

who's about to join stallyns on exile beach? you have until monday est 8pm to vote for that man. good luck and happy voting!!

Here was the criteria i used to judge.

Death match won the fun factor, but i give the nod to dynamic in every other category

fun level

death match - 10

Obviously would be a ton of fun speculating who would win the matches

dynamic - 6

would be cool to read the alternative scripts

originality

death match - 5

done before

dynamic - 8

interesting take

the post that they submit

death match - 6

the only interesting thing was the bracket

dynamic - 8

very interesting reading the examples

the fairness of the challenge

death match - 6

if everyone votes, collusion is possible

dynamic - 8

you could have a limited number of judges

the name:

not judging that because i dont think its that important

the practicality of the challenge

death match - 3

my god, it would take forever

dynamic - 6

definitely more practical, but the other team could easily screw them over and gamesmanship them by picking a character who barely shows up

total score:

death match: 30

dynamic: 36

The Dynamic/Static one gets my vote

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

dynamic - 6

definitely more practical, but the other team could easily screw them over and gamesmanship them by picking a character who barely shows up

@Shady Slim just saying here

i would advise to have certain criteria for who the other tribe can pick for the other or it will be a dumb challenge.

• Like 1

Honestly. The bracket one might've been fun. But it would've taken a month to do. That didn't seem practical. 

And writing a popular story from an ancillary character's pov seems like it might be fun. Or at least force you to work for it.

Seemed like an easy choice.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

@Shady Slim just saying here

i would advise to have certain criteria for who the other tribe can pick for the other or it will be a dumb challenge.

But that idea spreads to both teams, no? Would be part of the gameplan; **** over the other team and prepare for worst case scenario.

Just now, bucsfan333 said:

Honestly. The bracket one might've been fun. But it would've taken a month to do. That didn't seem practical. 

And writing a popular story from an ancillary character's pov seems like it might be fun. Or at least force you to work for it.

Seemed like an easy choice.

yeah, death match was definitely the most fun one, but its almost like a standalone game/entertainment thread

god knows, shady suffered enough lol

big points on originality for the dynamic one too.