AFC South Discussion Thread

titans0021

1 hour ago, Titans fan 617 said:

Wow didn’t know it was that good with Doyle 

Well, it could be coincidence that those games he came back were also when the offensive line gelled, but I think he played his part as well. Next couple of games will tell us more. 

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, TitanLegend said:

0740d010-5fbb-4e15-b7fb-0a844e1b4a7f-png

48254038_10160231799023504_8177182780245

Lmao

I mean isint he from the Nashville area? He’s still very active in charity & community work in Nashville too. I wouldn’t be surprised & then he’ll be able to beat up in the jags twice a year instead of taking that beating 😂😂

but seriously sly I would love Ramsey on this team. Imagine him & lewan in the same locker room 

Ramsey is such a fraud. He says not even a month ago he wants to retire a Jaguar and only play for them his whole career and follows it up with "#FactCheck." Now he says he wants to play for us and says, "Quote is facts tho." Which one is it dude? What a fake.

This, along with that trash effort he gave on that long Henry run, him flopping like a clown to Lewan, and all that garbage he spewed about all those QB's only to get shown up....yeah no. He's a fraud and a front running mental midget that I want no where near this locker room.

9 hours ago, dtait93 said:

Ramsey is such a fraud. He says not even a month ago he wants to retire a Jaguar and only play for them his whole career and follows it up with "#FactCheck." Now he says he wants to play for us and says, "Quote is facts tho." Which one is it dude? What a fake.

“Quote is facts” is related to the comment about people missing him after he’s gone. It was in response to people being jerks on social media. Now sure how that makes him a fake. Because some random person said he said something?

7 hours ago, pwny said:

“Quote is facts” is related to the comment about people missing him after he’s gone. It was in response to people being jerks on social media. Now sure how that makes him a fake. Because some random person said he said something?

It can be related to whatever. The point is that he said he wants to retire a Jaguar since he blocked out everything except for that and called it a fact. It’s not some random person saying some random thing. It’s him verifying what that random person said is true. Not just in one instance, but in both instances.

58 minutes ago, dtait93 said:

It can be related to whatever. The point is that he said he wants to retire a Jaguar since he blocked out everything except for that and called it a fact. It’s not some random person saying some random thing. It’s him verifying what that random person said is true. Not just in one instance, but in both instances.

The fact is, Jalen will never wear a Titans uniform bc of same division issues with the Jags — end of story.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Mariota615TN said:

The fact is, Jalen will never wear a Titans uniform bc of same division issues with the Jags — end of story.

Ya that’s my opinion on it. They would trade him to another team before giving the Titans a chance to get him.

Only way Titans have interest is if he’s an affordable Free Agent down the road but I don’t see it happening right now 

5 hours ago, TitanLegend said:

https://www.tmz.com/2018/12/10/leonard-fournette-threatens-fan-heckler-video/

Yeah, Leonard, that fight with Shaq Lawson was "so out of character" lolololol

3 hours ago, dtait93 said:

Isn’t there some street fighting videos of him when he was at LSU? Seems like he likes to throw hands

Yeah, he should just be silent and allow fans to yell racial slurs at him...

Edited by .Buzz