AFC South Discussion Thread

titans0021

7 minutes ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

he stinks right?

He’s a read and react LB, who reacts more than he reads, so not ideal. Looked really good his first 2 years here and peaked in our 2020 playoff run. It’s been downhill for him ever since, for whatever reason.

He will give you a splash play, here or there though.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, TitanSlim said:

He’s a read and react LB, who reacts more than he reads, so not ideal. Looked really good his first 2 years here and peaked in our 2020 playoff run. It’s been downhill for him ever since, for whatever reason.

He will give you a splash play, here or there though.

Yeah. He is in a NFL LB. 
I think he has to be in specific situations with a singular task to do well. 
Hope they pay him $50 million. 

He can help a defense at times. 

23 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Yeah. He is in a NFL LB. 
I think he has to be in specific situations with a singular task to do well. 
Hope they pay him $50 million. 

He can help a defense at times. 

He should have a special designated role as a goal line LBer. He looks like an All Pro in goal line situations.

25 minutes ago, TitanSlim said:

He should have a special designated role as a goal line LBer. He looks like an All Pro in goal line situations.

If it wasn't for Jayon breaking his elbow, they were about to give him some reps on the edge. 
I think he could be a version of Hassan Reddick maybe. He would be limited as a rusher, but I think he'd be better at it than read and react LB. 

LB on obvious run downs, edge on passing downs, LB on goal line situations. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

He seems like he would be a decent fit next to Oluokun fwiw.

Is he an upgrade over Jack? I don't think so. I can't remember Jack's production as of late. Most those games got out of hand pretty quickly. Don't recall his impact, but would be about what Jack was maybe?

7 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Is he an upgrade over Jack? I don't think so. I can't remember Jack's production as of late. Most those games got out of hand pretty quickly. Don't recall his impact, but would be about what Jack was maybe?

Oluokun an upgrade over Jack? I would think so. Myles hasn’t made an impact play since like early 2020. All he did was rack up tackles and with the 13M he was set to make, it made sense to move on. 

Oluokun will replace Myles and if we sign Evans, he would replace Damien Wilson. 

Edited by KhanYouDigIt