AFC South Discussion Thread

titans0021

It’s amazing how Titania has stood the test of time over the past 15+ years and with the evolution of social media 

majority of sports discussion happens on platforms like twitter and Reddit, but FF Titania is far and away the best place to talk titans football with obsessed fans

one day I do think we should all try and attend a game in Nashville and do a meet and greet. Many of us have literally been talking to each other every single day for over a decade. Nuts 

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, deeluxx3 said:

It’s amazing how Titania has stood the test of time over the past 15+ years and with the evolution of social media 

majority of sports discussion happens on platforms like twitter and Reddit, but FF Titania is far and away the best place to talk titans football with obsessed fans

one day I do think we should all try and attend a game in Nashville and do a meet and greet. Many of us have literally been talking to each other every single day for over a decade. Nuts 

I am down. Would love that. We really should. I know I haven't been posting as long as you goons, but I have been reading this forum for basically 12 years.

Going to my first game and being engulfed in Titans fandom last year was one of the greatest moments of my life. Even though it was a heartbreaker of a loss, I literally got to sit next to the legend Mr. Roos and talk Titans the whole game. No one was louder than me in that stadium. I can't wait to go back.

Would love to fire up some hot chicken with the boys.

• Like 1