AFC South Discussion Thread

titans0021

• 2 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

Let’s not act like their is a consensus #1 pick this year. Travon probably has the highest upside of anyone in this Draft. If you’re going to swing for the fences, this is the year to do it. 

I think swinging for the fences with Walker makes as much sense as settling for a safe, non-blue chip player like Hutchinson.

4 hours ago, Daniel said:

I think swinging for the fences with Walker makes as much sense as settling for a safe, non-blue chip player like Hutchinson.

i just don't understand how hutchinson isn't a blue-chip player. it boggles my mind. his athletic profile is really strong; he has a higher RAS than nick bosa and jadeveon clowney! plus everything he puts on tape, and his size measurables...no clue how that's not a blue-chip player. he's going to make some team very, very happy.

I’ve been on the Walker bandwagon since January. With that said, I think he’ll be viewed as a disappointment as a first overall pick by many. I just don’t know if he’ll ever be a consistent double digit sack guy, which is what you’re hoping for if you’re picking an edge rusher #1 overall.

I actually think his career and role could be similar to Jadeveon Clowney, minus the jump in from team to team. A key piece to a good defensive front, but not the main guy.

39 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

i just don't understand how hutchinson isn't a blue-chip player. it boggles my mind. his athletic profile is really strong; he has a higher RAS than nick bosa and jadeveon clowney! plus everything he puts on tape, and his size measurables...no clue how that's not a blue-chip player. he's going to make some team very, very happy.

It’s draft season and the media/teams want to knock a player any way they can. I still feel like Thibodeaux is still the best player in the draft but he got knocked down awfully quick in the draft process and not I’m seeing him not even top 5. So stupid. Walker wasn’t even talked about as a top 15 player until he went through the draft process. Like I said before, Jags gonna Jag.

• 4 months later...