AFC South Discussion Thread

titans0021

1 hour ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

Oluokun an upgrade over Jack? I would think so. Myles hasn’t made an impact play since like early 2020. All he did was rack up tackles and with the 13M he was set to make, it made sense to move on. 

Oluokun will replace Myles and if we sign Evans, he would replace Damien Wilson. 

I meant is Evans an upgrade over Jack....

22 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

ryan is better than wentz. indy won't be world beaters obviously, but they'll be a tough out as usual and a real threat in the afc south.

Yeah, I view it similar to Rivers with them. Good for them getting Ryan over Mayfield.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

ryan is better than wentz. indy won't be world beaters obviously, but they'll be a tough out as usual and a real threat in the afc south.

I mean they were “a threat” last year and the year before. The way they’re favored every year to win the division is bull**** though.

29 minutes ago, TitanSlim said:

Yeah, I view it similar to Rivers with them. Good for them getting Ryan over Mayfield.

Yeah I don't see it as any more threat than they were with Rivers. We will likely split with them like we normally do most the times. 
They are getting a declining Ryan, still good, but not MVP Ryan. 

Ryan won't make the same mistakes Rivers and Wentz made.