AFC South Discussion Thread

titans0021

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, titansNvolsR#1 said:

What happened to the Jaguars forum? When we first moved to the new board, we were going back and forth racing for most posts and now there's only two members posting in their GDT.

Was wondering the same thing. I checked last week and I was like wtf.

On 10/10/2022 at 12:41 PM, titanrick said:

Bad weather fans.  Once the team improves, they scatter.

That's funny.  As one of the only jags fans still posting, I have no idea.  I know Uncle Buck has had issues with his account and is unable to post, but other regulars like af, pwny, few others...no idea.

50 minutes ago, Charles said:

That's funny.  As one of the only jags fans still posting, I have no idea.  I know Uncle Buck has had issues with his account and is unable to post, but other regulars like af, pwny, few others...no idea.

What happened to jaguarcrazy lots of numbers guy? Dude had like 100k posts. 

1 hour ago, Mesa_Titan said:

What happened to jaguarcrazy lots of numbers guy? Dude had like 100k posts. 

Don't know.  I've been posting here sine 2007 but I have had several times where I wasn't active for a year or two...real life sometimes just interups things 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Warhorse said:

Only 3 Colts fans post on our board, The rest of them don't give a crap and only post in the main forums. Sad.

Just haven't discovered this site I guess. 
I stumbled on this site during a random search one day. 

I will say the lack of fans here have helped me paint a better picture of Colts. It's Twitter that has made me dislike the team more. 

1 hour ago, KingTitan said:

Just haven't discovered this site I guess. 
I stumbled on this site during a random search one day. 

I will say the lack of fans here have helped me paint a better picture of Colts. It's Twitter that has made me dislike the team more. 

That’s any team though. Titans Twitter can be just as bad and don’t ever venture over to Titan fanpages on Facebook 😂

Not sure I’ve ever come across a Texans fan on Twitter though at least not in the last 3-4 years 😂

• Like 1