AFC South Discussion Thread

titans0021

5 hours ago, TitanLegend said:

A strange sight is a Jaguar fan that's bandwagoning. Like if you're gonna bandwagon you think you'd pick a different team.

It’s the classic loophole

”I became a fan when they were bad so that means Im a legit fan!! I didn’t want to be lame and pick a team LiKe tHe ChIEfs”

8 hours ago, TitanLegend said:

It's one thing to be talking smack as a Jag fan who actually sticks around like Khan or Buzz, but jags fans who only post when they win trying to come around and say anything is pretty hilarious.

Can at least say I know the vast majority of the posters here stuck around and still posted when the Titans were mediocre to awful every year from 09-15.

A strange sight is a Jaguar fan that's bandwagoning. Like if you're gonna bandwagon you think you'd pick a different team.

It’s all in good fun. Usually I just come in here because you guys have the only real active forum in the division.

• Like 2

I don't mind if it comes down to the last week. 
It just stupid because we were so far ahead. 
It reminds me of Murlakey when they went out west and blew those games. 

It makes me care about watching these games. Because at first the mix of a putrid offense and meaningless games was not something really to look forward to watching. 

Our injuries are just too much to overcome. It's one thing to replace them with below average/average vets like: Ques, Dont'a Foreman, etc. 
But replacing them with guys that are borderline PSquad guys is too much to overcome. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

I don't mind if it comes down to the last week. 
It just stupid because we were so far ahead. 
It reminds me of Murlakey when they went out west and blew those games. 

It makes me care about watching these games. Because at first the mix of a putrid offense and meaningless games was not something really to look forward to watching. 

Our injuries are just too much to overcome. It's one thing to replace them with below average/average vets like: Ques, Dont'a Foreman, etc. 
But replacing them with guys that are borderline PSquad guys is too much to overcome. 

we look back and laugh at fiedling guys like DBG and Justin Hunter

the people we trot out right now are just as laughable 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, deeluxx3 said:

we look back and laugh at fiedling guys like DBG and Justin Hunter

the people we trot out right now are just as laughable 

Yeah I look back at those teams and wish we could cherry pick some of those guys for now.  
I'd love to have DGB, Byron Bell and Justin Hunter. lol

14 minutes ago, deeluxx3 said:

It’s the Jags division to lose 

Bummer. 

Yea man. It's brutal. Things are really falling apart here. 

And things seem like they are starting to click for Lawrence.

It shall be an interesting three weeks. Could shape alot of what we are in the future. Malik. What type of draft pick we are looking at this off-season. 

Tough stuff.

On 12/19/2022 at 3:58 AM, TitanLegend said:

It's one thing to be talking smack as a Jag fan who actually sticks around like Khan or Buzz, but jags fans who only post when they win trying to come around and say anything is pretty hilarious.

Can at least say I know the vast majority of the posters here stuck around and still posted when the Titans were mediocre to awful every year from 09-15.

It would be a just damn shame if a back up 3rd round ROOKIE QB beats the number 1 pick ERA starting sunshine looking mf on the road in week 18 to steal the division back and knock them out the playoffs... 

I love LOVE when they have hopes and dreams xD 

My hatred for the Jags isn’t because of any players (I actually think Lawrence is gonna be great and like that he seems quite down to Earth), it’s not even any fans on here because they’ve endured the crap times like we have in past years and are now. It’s the fact that I used to be best mates with two brothers who loved the Jags (emphasis on the used to be) when they were in the playoff hunt etc. They then because very silent for many years and totally stopped watching the sport and literally when they beat the Titans a few weeks ago they reappeared to be all over social media gloating like mad 😂. They are the only reason I hate the Jags so much but looks like I’m gonna have to get used to seeing more gloating the next few weeks haha! 

On 12/19/2022 at 3:58 AM, TitanLegend said:

Feel like is pointed at me.  Forgive me if I'm wrong about that.  I've been a jags fan for the entirety of their existence and posting to this forum since 2007.  I'm definitely not a bandwagon fan.   Anyway good luck week 18.