AFC South Discussion Thread

titans0021

2 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Sounds like he's a distraction. Probably should cut him.

Ramsey's still acting like a child, bitching about respect or something like that. They should cut him too... 

Maybe we kick the tires on both... Maybe.  Maybe we can help them with an ailttitude adjustment...

13 minutes ago, dtait93 said:

Hopefully Green is suspended for our game against Cinci next week after he whooped Ramsey's as.s lol. Green getting suspended and Ramsey getting took is such a win-win

He basically just let it happen to allow for Green to get tossed.

You really think that is what a man looks like while fighting? Basically just standing there?

9 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

You really think that is what a man looks like while fighting? Basically just standing there?

It doesn't matter if he let it happen or he was trying to fight back. Bottom line is, he got his as.s whooped

8 minutes ago, dtait93 said:

It doesn't matter if he let it happen or he was trying to fight back. Bottom line is, he got his as.s whooped

Yeah, those punches AJ threw at his helmet definitely did him in.

Hopefully Jalen can recover by next Sunday.

37 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

It's basically identical to Cortland Finnegan and Andre Johnson and they handed out equal penalties in that situation.

Just like the Finny one, I'm not going to say Ramsey got beat up, he just got mugged and was smart enough not to retaliate.

With that said, Ramsey seems incredibly unlikable to non-Jags fans, which I guess only furthers the Finny comparison lol.

2 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

It's basically identical to Cortland Finnegan and Andre Johnson and they handed out equal penalties in that situation.

Just like the Finny one, I'm not going to say Ramsey got beat up, he just got mugged and was smart enough not to retaliate.

With that said, Ramsey seems incredibly unlikable to non-Jags fans, which I guess only furthers the Finny comparison lol.

Fair enough. I can see that.

This situation is sort of similar, but Jalen didn't retaliate/even try to do anything after AJ went after him as you said. He knew he got in his head (like Jalen always tries to do) and broke him. He thought he just got the guy ejected. No reason to retaliate if you can keep your composure so you don't hurt the team (get tossed).

Still can't believe he got ejected. I'm so lost with that call. 

Edited by .Buzz

Just now, TitanLegend said:

Jalen Ramsey is the Jags version of Taylor Lewan. Fantastic at his position, but hated by everyone outside of the team/fanbase he plays for due to the style of play/attitude.

This is actually a pretty damn good comparison.

Absolutely hate Lewan.