Chiefs vs Redskins GDT: Monday Night Football@Arrowhead

Chiefer

7 hours ago, Chiefer said:

I'm hopeful they're just giving Fisher rest since he practiced yesterday, hes played injured before

Wonder how the line shakes out, Witzmann moves to tackle and Ehinger at guard?

I'm hoping that this is what they do, if Fisher is out. I've seen speculation involving Erving at RT and moving Schwartz, but I'd be far more comfortable with Witzmann just at LT at this point. He's shown improvement. And Witzmann to Ehinger is probably an improvement at LG, so it really wouldn't be a major drop off for the OL overall.

Though we need the injuries there to stop. Biggest thing for an OL is continuity. We have a good corp, and even some solid depth, but if pieces are moving every week it just doesn't matter.

12 hours ago, onejayhawk said:

That is not inconsistent. I said that the Washington front seven was not as good as Philly's, which you did not challenge. Washington's pass rush is not as good as what Ingram and Bosa are putting out. Note that Ingram was defensive player of the month, partly because of his ability to pressure Alex. As a group, the SD front seven has holes, but the cutting edge is as good as it gets right now.

J

Lol I'm shocked you just said the skins don't challenge the eagles front 7 that's complete BS .

I did not say that. I said the Eagles were better on the front seven and you did not challenge the statement.

It's a difficult comparison, 3-4 vs 4-3. Depth will show over the course of the season, but I like their front line players more. Now that Cox is gimpy, even that is doubtful. Washington has a clear edge at LB, but that's normal with a 3-4. Both teams take a back seat to the Chiefs as long as Houston and Derrick Johnson are playing well.

J

@KC_Guy @onejayhawk @mayanfootball @Chiefer @chiefs82 @Chiefs_5627 @starbarkc @valkrei @kingseanjohn @samsel23

It is gameday. This'll be the first game I can't watch live in ages, but I'll be following for sure. Anybody have any score predictions? Honestly, I'm starting to get a little worried given our injury situation, but hopefully we can overcome.

1 hour ago, Jakuvious said:

@KC_Guy @onejayhawk @mayanfootball @Chiefer @chiefs82 @Chiefs_5627 @starbarkc @valkrei @kingseanjohn @samsel23

It is gameday. This'll be the first game I can't watch live in ages, but I'll be following for sure. Anybody have any score predictions? Honestly, I'm starting to get a little worried given our injury situation, but hopefully we can overcome.

I can't watch it live either, well maybe the end hopefully if they cut me from work early. 

With all the major injuries I don't know man. It's gonna be tough to predict, the offense I think is gonna be meh. Gonna need to lean on Hunt to win this one I think.

17 minutes ago, Chiefer said:

I can't watch it live either, well maybe the end hopefully if they cut me from work early. 

With all the major injuries I don't know man. It's gonna be tough to predict, the offense I think is gonna be meh. Gonna need to lean on Hunt to win this one I think.

I'm kind of hoping we see some of third string Hunt this week, to help us lean on the run game. West isn't really contributing much as a backup, and it would be nice to be able to have a 30+ run kind of game without K. Hunt being the only productive part of those carries.

1 hour ago, Chiefs_5627 said:

27-24ish with a Chiefs win by a last min FG by the new guy. The injuries will hurt but I feel like we can hide some of those holes by Andy's trickery.

you may have seen the arrowheadpride madden simulation - where a missed FG downs the Chiefs ...

Well, those simulations had the Chiefs down 1-2 so far, thus I'm not really worried.

Archived