The Rakyat Rebellion - Far Cry 3 Mafia - Night Four is Thursday at 10:30pm EST

Dome

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

To me, it seems like someone gave him something that didnt work as intended lol

Hobo claimed he was searching for Jason and had like 3 other moves/parts of his role, unless he left out he had a kill as well, I believe his wincon revolved around finding Jason or surviving to the end. Which makes the above more likley imo

What does that say about swag? 

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

Well if you are sucm, the Janitor would have the roles which you mean you would as well and could claim that you were redirected without having the fear of the real redirector claiming otherwise 

Just theory 

HuH?  Can you say that again, I'm a little lost by all that.

Just now, Raves said:

HuH?  Can you say that again, I'm a little lost by all that.

There is obviously some sort of janitor aspect going on bc both night kills n2 had no flip.  

Usually a janitor role is scum.

Usually this role receives all of the flips and when he dies everyone else receives the flips. 

So if you were scum, the janitor can say to you "hey tk3 was the redirector"

It means you can claim you were redirected that night and not have to worry about the real redirector saying otherwise bc he is dead. 

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

There is obviously some sort of janitor aspect going on bc both night kills n2 had no flip.  

Usually a janitor role is scum.

Usually this role receives all of the flips and when he dies everyone else receives the flips. 

So if you were scum, the janitor can say to you "hey tk3 was the redirector"

It means you can claim you were redirected that night and not have to worry about the real redirector saying otherwise bc he is dead. 

Ok.  Well that seems reasonable, but also what ability am I trying to hide that I need to claim being redirected, especially to Blue, who did say he had 2 people visit him which didn't we already confirm it was me and someone else?

• Like 1

In Domes Pirate game, I was the 2 shot Town vigilante janitor, killed the GF @daboyle250 N1, and was going to kill Nacho N2 but was blocked. Instead, scum hit and janitored Touch and tried to frame me for his kill.

Dome historically has and continues to in this game balance that mechanic.

Just now, Raves said:

Ok.  Well that seems reasonable, but also what ability am I trying to hide that I need to claim being redirected, especially to Blue, who did say he had 2 people visit him which didn't we already confirm it was me and someone else?

It was me.  I used my last shot to try and block him so I could clear his role independently of an outted scum (hobo)

So in a vacuum I don't doubt you or your claim.  

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

In Domes Pirate game, I was the 2 shot Town vigilante janitor, killed the GF @daboyle250 N1, and was going to kill Nacho N2 but was blocked. Instead, scum hit and janitored Touch and tried to frame me for his kill.

Dome historically has and continues to in this game balance that mechanic.

So in that game you also had multiple different types of invests?

But you were also the killer so that is entirely different