Stadium Saga Part XVII(Cont): Hosting the Big Dance

swede700

Guys. Seriously, the game is over. It sucks what some Vikings fans were subjected to, but there’s literally nothing that comes from this banter back and forth about fans. 

Its not pertinent to the thread it’s being discussed in either. 

50 minutes ago, rpmwr19 said:

It’s kind of a hodge-Podge of events. Player appearances and autograph potential. Interactive exhibits (40 and vert against the pros), a look at the NFL draft set, super bowl ring displays. 

Just a fun way to kill a couple of hours on a Monday night!

That Super Bowl ring thing would be pretty awesome.

I like seeing how "basic" they were in the 70's-90's and now they're about the size of a watermelon packed with diamonds and jewels. 

16 minutes ago, rpmwr19 said:

Guys. Seriously, the game is over. It sucks what some Vikings fans were subjected to, but there’s literally nothing that comes from this banter back and forth about fans. 

Its not pertinent to the thread it’s being discussed in either. 

My bad. Have fun at the Super Bowl events if you go.

@TheRealMcCoy @Vikes_Bolts1228 @Klomp @Cearbhall

This is a warning for everyone. I already said to stop. Everyone has been here long enough to know better. I deleted most of the last two pages so that nobody else responds to that garbage.

This thread is about US Bank Stadium and Minneapolis hosting the Super Bowl, not the NFCCG or anything that happened in Philadelphia. Bad things happen at almost every game, and every fanbase has idiots. Continued trash talk about fanbases will not be tolerated. 

1 hour ago, Heimdallr said:

@TheRealMcCoy @Vikes_Bolts1228 @Klomp @Cearbhall

This is a warning for everyone. I already said to stop. Everyone has been here long enough to know better. I deleted most of the last two pages so that nobody else responds to that garbage.

This thread is about US Bank Stadium and Minneapolis hosting the Super Bowl, not the NFCCG or anything that happened in Philadelphia. Bad things happen at almost every game, and every fanbase has idiots. Continued trash talk about fanbases will not be tolerated. 

thank you.

Archived