Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 20 - Taco Bowl XX POSTED!)

9 hours ago, Glen said:

#1 Chic Fil-A
#2 In-N-Out
#3 Chipotle
#4 Wawa

Is my list atm

A chicken place, a burger place, a Mexican grill, and a gas station

What a wild and unexpected list

20 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Rosters and trades moved to this OP. Still putting moves on hold until after Week 1. Please double check my work.

(note, any sliders or roster changes you sent me in PM will not be updated until after Week 1)

So does this mean I can't make Rivers my starting QB until week 2?

1 hour ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Rosters and trades moved to this OP. Still putting moves on hold until after Week 1. Please double check my work.

(note, any sliders or roster changes you sent me in PM will not be updated until after Week 1)

Xavien to CB1 

Brandon cooks to WR1. 

TY BBBBAaaHHHBy. Sliders are diff but they haven’t been changed. 

Aight..  I'll play ball. My methodology was that I broke every team out into "units", scored each unit from 1-10, then weighted each unit by my perception of its importance. It is incredibly subjective and probably wildly unfair, but whatever, that's my right as a person willing to put rankings out there

1. Sharks 83
  2. Direwolves 75
  3. Starfall 75
  4. Pirates 74
  5. Thunder 73
  6. Royals 72
  7. Fire 71
  8. Mammoths 71
  9. Pandas 69
  10. Rattlers 69
  11. Predators 69
  12. Venom 68
  13. Kongs 67
  14. Saints 65
  15. Knights 65
  16. Eskimos 56
  17. Papermakers 55
  18. Jagwads 52
  19. Squirrels 47
  20. Sonics 46

A few thoughts

• Sharks look to be by far and away the best team again. Russ in an elite QB here, and this is at worst a top 2 defense IMO
  • Pirates are definitely a wildcard for me. Their passing offense is tops in the league, but I don't like their running game at all, and their defense is solid, but not phenomenal. My ratings scheme has them a little bit lower than usual, but I still expect them to be a playoff lock and probably the frontrunner in the conference as long as his passing game is what it is
  • Starfall are going to be the surprise team this year. Adding Watson is HUGE. I don't love everything around him on offense, but that trade alone probably tacks on a couple wins for him. That front 4 is fantastic and the backfield looks strong as well
  • Props to the Royals for making a legitimate playoff contender out of that team. That passing attack is going to be crazy, and its another solid, but unspectacular team
  • Shame on a team that is likely to be worse than a team who didn't even draft until everyone else was finished
  • Blue division looks good this year. 3 teams of pretty strong quality IMO
  • Green division might be historically ugly. 1 excellent team, 1 decent team, and 3 teams that will have a long season... The good news though is that each of those teams has 4 "easy" games that SOMEONE has to win
  • Like 4