Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 20 - Taco Bowl XX POSTED!)

47 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

In what world did Odell or Larry have a better season than Green? 

Odell Beckham Jr. [16 GS]: 81 receptions for 1,204 yards (14.86 YPR, 75 LNG), 11 touchdowns, 3 drops, 1 fumble.

Larry Fitzgerald [16 GS]: 108 receptions for 1,452 yards (13.44 YPR, 33 LNG), 4 touchdowns, 5 drops, 1 fumble.

A.J. Green [16 GS]: 106 receptions for 1,463 yards (13.80 YPR, 75 LNG), 5 touchdowns, 2 drops, 3 fumbles.
Odell?? This the bs I’m talking about. 

OBJ had more than double the amount of touchdowns of Green, and three times less fumbles. I don't care about an extra 25 catches for 250 yards if it means 6 less touchdowns and 2 more fumbles.

Fitz and Green were neck and neck for me, Green just lost to basically a coin toss. 1 TD and 3 less drops, or 2 more fumbles? 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

OBJ had more than double the amount of touchdowns of Green, and three times less fumbles. I don't care about an extra 25 catches for 250 yards if it means 6 less touchdowns and 2 more fumbles.

Fitz and Green were neck and neck for me, Green just lost to basically a coin toss. 1 TD and 3 less drops, or 2 more fumbles? 

Tripping. Numbers >>> Best offense in the league too. Sheesh. A lot of guys ate. There’s no way Odell deserved to be in over AJ that’s triffling.

Edited by El Ramster

6 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

Tripping. Numbers >>> Best offense in the league too. Sheesh. A lot of guys ate. There’s no way Odell deserved to be in over AJ that’s triffling.

11 touchdowns to 5 touchdowns ain't even close man. 250 yards means squat when both are over 1200. But when one player puts up 36 more points by himself over the other one? Come on man.

42 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

11 touchdowns to 5 touchdowns ain't even close man. 250 yards means squat when both are over 1200. But when one player puts up 36 more points by himself over the other one? Come on man.

Come on nothing man. One is the focal point of the offense and the other is Odell. Didn’t help win poop. IIRC one time when zeke wasn’t voted because he didn’t play against a certain team better than the other. Despite having better superior numbers gets old when you see bs excuses. TD are semantics. Specially when I have a beast RB like Gurley. You take the data and you apply it. Tds man that’s hard to grade out. You can’t look at me and tell me Odell had a better year. Kick rocks oh you already did my bad. But you can’t look me in the face CUHHHH. 

it’s not like he has 15 more Tds. Talking about 6.. sheesh. 

Edited by El Ramster

2 hours ago, El Ramster said:

In what world did Odell or Larry have a better season than Green? 

Odell Beckham Jr. [16 GS]: 81 receptions for 1,204 yards (14.86 YPR, 75 LNG), 11 touchdowns, 3 drops, 1 fumble.

Larry Fitzgerald [16 GS]: 108 receptions for 1,452 yards (13.44 YPR, 33 LNG), 4 touchdowns, 5 drops, 1 fumble.

A.J. Green [16 GS]: 106 receptions for 1,463 yards (13.80 YPR, 75 LNG), 5 touchdowns, 2 drops, 3 fumbles.

Odell?? This the bs I’m talking about. 

Those TDs count for something

But I agree. Green would be my top choice of the 3

I generally treat WR from a fantasy point perspective

REC + YD/10 + TD*6 - Fmb*2 (and then I also sub Drops)

If the final numbers are close (which they are) I defer to the eye test

Those TDs matter, but 250 yards is not insubstantial