Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 20 - Taco Bowl XX POSTED!)

On 7/15/2020 at 10:39 AM, Tk3 said:

Aight..  I'll play ball. My methodology was that I broke every team out into "units", scored each unit from 1-10, then weighted each unit by my perception of its importance. It is incredibly subjective and probably wildly unfair, but whatever, that's my right as a person willing to put rankings out there

1. Sharks 83
  2. Direwolves 75
  3. Starfall 75
  4. Pirates 74
  5. Thunder 73
  6. Royals 72
  7. Fire 71
  8. Mammoths 71
  9. Pandas 69
  10. Rattlers 69
  11. Predators 69
  12. Venom 68
  13. Kongs 67
  14. Saints 65
  15. Knights 65
  16. Eskimos 56
  17. Papermakers 55
  18. Jagwads 52
  19. Squirrels 47
  20. Sonics 46

Not bad for the 15th ranked preseason team :)

1 hour ago, Malfatron said:

Not bad for the 15th ranked preseason team :)

awesome job

4 of my top 6 teams didn't even make the playoffs 😒 Although one of them traded away a HOF QB and several playoff teams added serious pieces well after those rankings were made

To be fair on your ranking in particular, you added a #1 CB and a #1 WR after the draft, correct? I believe at the time I thought your WRs would not hold up and that the defense was underwhelming... You killed it though.. Made the moves you needed to and had a very impressive season!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

To be fair on your ranking in particular, you added a #1 CB and a #1 WR after the draft, correct? I believe at the time I thought your WRs would not hold up and that the defense was underwhelming... You killed it though.. Made the moves you needed to and had a very impressive season!

Thanks! Its very true.

my current cbs or wrs wouldnt have held up had I not made those trades.

Well I'm dropping it anyway:

Malf entered postseason play as the 15th best regular season team of all time. He had the #1 defense in the league, and the 10th ranked offense, which would historically place him 11th on defense, and 168th on offense. 

He would then go on to have the second best playoff run in sim history:
ZcYIsod.png

And in doing so, he found himself #3 on the all time list:

vavYJek.png

And this firmly places him as the second greatest champion of all time

KkWfznj.png

And if anyone wants all of the data I'm willing to share publicly, here you go.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/163637gUveuRNz3x03vrbluv5yAhP7Mjy/view?usp=sharing

Season 0 playoff data hasn't been compiled, but whatever. The data for that season is an anomaly anyway.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Glad that my team getting bulldozed is now enshrined in history.

Would it make you feel better to know that there were 5 worst (and two equal) playoff performances than your team this season?

TOMkHCI.png

Edited by pwny