Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 20 - Taco Bowl XX POSTED!)

2 hours ago, pwny said:

Would it make you feel better to know that there were 5 worst (and two equal) playoff performances than your team this season?

TOMkHCI.png

Not particularly, but still cool to see the breakdown. Given how highly 'rated' my team was in the regular season, I was a bit shocked by the blowout. Didn't think I'd necessarily win... but 20-40? Damn lol. Not the way I want to go out.

Blue division and Yellow division are tied at 11 times representing their conference. The other two divisions are at 9.

Blue division leads the pack with 7 title wins. Red and Green each have 5, while Yellow sits at 3 wins.

The Red division has only seen 3 different owners make it to the title game. The Blue and Yellow divisions have both sent 7, and Green has sent a different owner on 8 of their 9 trips.

Blue division: 11 trips to the Nacho Bowl by 7 different owners, 7 wins by 6 different owners
Green division: 9 trips to the Nacho Bowl by 9 different owners, 5 wins by 5 different owners
Red division: 9 trips to the Nacho Bowl by 3 different owners, 5 wins by 3 different owners
Yellow division: 11 trips to the Nacho Bowl by 7 different owners, 3 wins by three different owners

• Like 2